PDA

View Full Version : attn MODS! YMAS redone!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Lebell
8/25/2008 1:28pm,
I've been watching this bullshit about 'Obama vs mcCain who will be president' crap and it gave me a good idea.

Why not for the duration of the election start a subforum called 'your presidential candidate sucks' (YPCS) ?

It will be hilarious, politics bring the worst out of people and gong sau's will fly over the forum in no time.

If it's a hit we could extend it to YRS (your religion sucks) or YCS( your culture sucks) and when the time is ripe move on to explore the YSCS (your skin colour sucks).

wel, we could just begin with the presidential candidate sucks thingy.

Phrost
8/25/2008 1:30pm,
www.Sociocide.com

Lebell
8/25/2008 1:34pm,
yeah ok but its not the same as i have in mind.
you know, little cheap ass logo pics from both guys.

sociocide doesnt have that many readers.

Phrost
8/25/2008 1:38pm,
Yeah, but that's the problem. We're keeping politics over there and fighty stuff over here.

If everyone interested in off topic stuff was over there, we'd have a ton of readers. Kind of a Catch-22, eh?

M1K3
8/25/2008 1:42pm,
This is not a well thought out thread and will not generate the necessary number of responses unless it turns into another "Lebell you sux" thread, in which case it could go on 4ever. Either way - Ban plz.

Phrost
8/25/2008 1:52pm,
There are 132 people on Sociocide right now. Not monumental, but good enough to have an Obama Bin Laden / Manchurian McCain argument to your heart's content.

M.C.
8/25/2008 1:57pm,
But will it lead to gong sau? I support Lebell... and boy I am curious how big the election thing will be when I am in the US. Seeing it on TV is one thing, being there is another.

Lebell
8/25/2008 2:48pm,
Yeah, but that's the problem. We're keeping politics over there and fighty stuff over here.

If everyone interested in off topic stuff was over there, we'd have a ton of readers. Kind of a Catch-22, eh?

my head hurts now...

mrm1775
8/25/2008 2:50pm,
This is not a well thought out thread and will not generate the necessary number of responses unless it turns into another "Lebell you sux" thread, in which case it could go on 4ever. Either way - Ban plz.
Nah, I kinda like Lebell. He's entertaining as hell, in a village idiot sort of way.

Trollshido though. I think he's trying to set the record for most threads consigned to the abyss.

jdinca
8/25/2008 2:56pm,
Fucking dutch.

Skillful
8/25/2008 3:09pm,
I vote to give Lebell a tag that says "Mayor of Trollshido."

I know, and I'm doing the pushups now...

Lebell
8/25/2008 3:33pm,
seriosuly i was being genuine, i really thought this would be a funny idea, like an xmas version except its not xmas and there are 2 politicians involved.

someone photoshops their heads on two boxers facing off etc.

KO'd N DOA
8/25/2008 3:39pm,
Lebell,

What if you were to legitimize your thread it to fighters political opinions, and whose platform will affect the MA and MMA community in America the most. As youth don't vote much, what if Couture told them to! Or to see Obama and McCain having a debate in the Octagone or Ring. What about any interviews from the MMA lobby on who is courting who.

' Rock the Vote' is so yesterday, we should have 'Tap the Vote', 'Rear Naked Choke the Vote' KTFO plugs done by famous MMAers, or the candidates themselves hitting a bag. The male 18 - 35 demographic is somewhat in attendence here, and that is what they need to spur them to the polls.

Lebell
8/25/2008 3:49pm,
see, these kinda ideas i like.

Skillful
8/25/2008 4:00pm,
The difference is that some of us truly believe that our martial arts don't actually suck...

Snake Plissken
8/25/2008 4:01pm,
seriosuly i was being genuine, i really thought this would be a funny idea, like an xmas version except its not xmas and there are 2 politicians involved.

someone photoshops their heads on two boxers facing off etc.

you do realize that McCain can't lift his arms up to shoulder height, right?