PDA

View Full Version : They Did mAke me!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Lebell
8/25/2008 7:11am,
Hi guys,

i felt i was obliged to make a thread about what happened after those they cant make me part2 and part3 folow ups.

Well, turned out they could make me.

I had to take the shower with the rest of the guys and i wasnt allowed to keep my underwear on, some guy had me in a doublenelson and the other removed my boxers with his teeth, i'll spare you guys the rest of the details but i wont be showing up at teh bjjclass for a while.

so last sunday was the big parade, every moron in the city who does something deeply or mildly retarded walks in that parade showing off his hobby's and all.

they wanted me to walk in some costume pretending to be buddha and i have been avoiding it, little did i know they would come to my house with 3 lions and they kept dancing in front of my balcony chanting: 'Lebell, you ***** come join us'

so i made em promise that if i went along they would stop making that godawful noise and they did and i went along.

so i was wearing this really ghey dress and a mask depicting the buddha.
i was a lousy buddha according to teh sifu, appearantly buddhas dont curse at the lions when they dance on his toes and the buddhas dont flip their middlefinger to the crowd along the road.

the mask itself was too big, im delicate and the mask kept sliding from side to side, it was also very smelly.

it was surreal, lions dancing round me, the kids class behind me poking me with their spears everytime the sifu wasnt looking, and in front of me in the parade a squadron of retards in their automatic wheelchairs drewling and making some sort off 'music'
sounded more like an orgy to me.

then halfway mainstreet i hear someone say: 'i recognise that ass anywhere, its Lebell!'
yes..the bjj guys...pointing and laughing.

so eventually i couldnt take anymore and started to cry, real hard.
then my sifu told me its ok and he has this surpise, im selected with several other special students to his chi-colony he has somewhere in a small south american country, its like really cool and stuff, so im probably going.

after a long and humiliating day i started drinking and i just woke up.

sympathy plz.

jkdbuck76
8/25/2008 7:14am,
sympathy? Bah! that's what booze and chubby women are for, Lebell.

You taught me that.

Lebell
8/25/2008 7:17am,
fat chicks give the best head, its true.

but as soon as you look at them the magic is broken.

tricky bussiness.

sochin101
8/25/2008 7:18am,
fat chicks give the best head, its true.

but as soon as you look at them the magic is broken.

tricky bussiness.
At least you know they're gonna swallow...

Lebell
8/25/2008 7:26am,
im always popular with fat ladies in their mid forties.

some months ago i was waiting for my friend to show up so we could go for a game of pool and this english woman who was like 46 or something with huge tits was appearantly making passes at me.
i didnt notice because i didnt even realised that possibility.

on the other hand she had nice tits and she wouldnt get pregnant anymore so it would be unprotected sex without any risks.
her accent put me off, manchester...ugh..not sexy.

sochin101
8/25/2008 7:29am,
im always popular with fat ladies in their mid forties.

some months ago i was waiting for my friend to show up so we could go for a game of pool and this english woman who was like 46 or something with huge tits was appearantly making passes at me.
i didnt notice because i didnt even realised that possibility.

on the other hand she had nice tits and she wouldnt get pregnant anymore so it would be unprotected sex without any risks.
her accent put me off, manchester...ugh..not sexy.
Dude, they just want you to pick the crumbs etc out of their folds. A skinny Dutch boy like you would be able to access all the crevices, plus, if you died of suffocation while you were in there, who would care?

Lebell
8/25/2008 7:59am,
stfu you creep.

syberia
8/25/2008 8:09am,
This thread disgusts me, yet still i read it...

Why?! Why, bullshido gods, why?!

Lebell
8/25/2008 8:13am,
well i made a thread about these things earlier and i wanted to let my readers know how things went down in te end.

it is nice to have a conclusive end to a story.
i cant dissapoint my readers otherwise my fanmail will turn into hatemail and they'll think im a moron.

symphaty plz.

Tom .C
8/25/2008 9:24am,
My sympathy is extended to anyone who is recognised when only their ass is exposed. That just can't be a good thing.

recourse
8/25/2008 9:30am,
You loved it when those kids were poking you with spears and you know it.

Lebell
8/25/2008 9:32am,
it actually hurt.
damn those kids.

recourse
8/25/2008 9:56am,
You should have armbarred them. That way they wouldn't be able to hold the damn spears. Fucking kids.

jdinca
8/25/2008 10:15am,
symphaty plz.

Trollshido plz.

jkdbuck76
8/25/2008 11:10am,
it is nice to have a happy ending.

that's why I decided to go home with the
chubby cougar from MANchester.

symphaty plz.

Fixed.

Snake Plissken
8/25/2008 11:14am,
Hi guys,

i felt i was obliged to make a thread about what happened after those they cant make me part2 and part3 folow ups.

Well, turned out they could make me.

I had to take the shower with the rest of the guys and i wasnt allowed to keep my underwear on, some guy had me in a doublenelson and the other removed my boxers with his teeth, i'll spare you guys the rest of the details but i wont be showing up at teh bjjclass for a while.

so last sunday was the big parade, every moron in the city who does something deeply or mildly retarded walks in that parade showing off his hobby's and all.

they wanted me to walk in some costume pretending to be buddha and i have been avoiding it, little did i know they would come to my house with 3 lions and they kept dancing in front of my balcony chanting: 'Lebell, you ***** come join us'

so i made em promise that if i went along they would stop making that godawful noise and they did and i went along.

so i was wearing this really ghey dress and a mask depicting the buddha.
i was a lousy buddha according to teh sifu, appearantly buddhas dont curse at the lions when they dance on his toes and the buddhas dont flip their middlefinger to the crowd along the road.

the mask itself was too big, im delicate and the mask kept sliding from side to side, it was also very smelly.

it was surreal, lions dancing round me, the kids class behind me poking me with their spears everytime the sifu wasnt looking, and in front of me in the parade a squadron of retards in their automatic wheelchairs drewling and making some sort off 'music'
sounded more like an orgy to me.

then halfway mainstreet i hear someone say: 'i recognise that ass anywhere, its Lebell!'
yes..the bjj guys...pointing and laughing.

so eventually i couldnt take anymore and started to cry, real hard.
then my sifu told me its ok and he has this surpise, im selected with several other special students to his chi-colony he has somewhere in a small south american country, its like really cool and stuff, so im probably going.

after a long and humiliating day i started drinking and i just woke up.

sympathy plz.

and I used to think you couldn't get any gayer.......

pack lots of tape for your trip.