PDA

View Full Version : The Oyama Legend

Pages : [1] 2 3

sharkattack4173
8/24/2008 11:58am,
Many years ago the gates of hell opened and released a powerful demon who had come to rule the world of man. the demon caused many to suffer; then God of heaven sent an angel to cast the demon back into the lake of fire. The demon and the angel had a great battle and out the the ashes a child was born. For five years the child was raised by wolves in the vast wilderness, void of man. Then on the day of reckoning a lumber jack found the child and took him to the village, it was then that he was given the name Oyama. Oyama's childhood was not easy, as he studied in school he was viewed as a freak and spat upon. As he walked the streets little girls would point and laugh and old men would poke him with their canes, mothers would turn there backs to him; his life was sad. Oyama's only friend was a kind old man, he was the man who taught Oyama karate. His training was very strict but Oyama loved every minute of it. Several years passed until the day the evil dragon came and attacked Oyama's village. Everyone fled like the filthy cowards they were, everyone but Oyama. Atop a hill Oyama fought with the great beast for two days. At the end of the second day Oyama consumed raw iron and processed it into steel in his bowels from hell. He then took the newly forged steel and used his breath of fire to fashion a sharp blade. With the blade he slay the dragon and after this great battle Oyama had gained much respect. Several years passed and Oyama's fame passed with the time. Oyama began to run out of money and became depressed once again. Oyama used karate to cope with his stress, he trained with his master everyday and night. One morning when Oyama arrived he found his master lying dead on the floor. Sadness and rage filled Oyama and he fell into a hazy abyss of depression. Oyama abandon his karate training and filled his void with sake. After becoming drunk Oyama enraged. He would force others at the bar to listen to his war stories then he would pass out and fall into a pile of his own waste. One night after becoming drunk a man came up to Oyama and told him he was tired of smelling Oyama's crap. The man then went ot stab Oyama with a knife but before he could commence the action Oyama ripped off his arm. Oyama then took a empty bottle of sake and shoved it down his throat, he quickly followed this with a strike to the neck causing the bottle to shatter. The man stubbled around armless, gagging and coughing until he died. Later that night Ayami, the wife of the man Oyama had killed came to the bar looking for her husband. When she discovered that he was dead she broke down and cried. Oyama felt horrible, he knew that if he had not been drunk he would have had better control and the man would not have died. Oyama spent the next five months of his life working for the family of the man he killed.

- just my idea of a joke, if anyone enjoys it I will post the rest, if not someone feel free to remove the post. Thanks hope you enjoyed.

mrblackmagic
8/24/2008 12:08pm,
That was really racist against Koreans.

sharkattack4173
8/24/2008 12:10pm,
I did not mean for any racism to come across, and I don't quite understand as the koreans are not even mentioned. The idea was just meant to make a satirical story about Oyama's legendary life.

Squerlli
8/24/2008 12:24pm,
That was awful... not even cliche awful but Hollywood would turn this into a movie awful.

Lu Tze
8/24/2008 12:43pm,
Put in some paragraphs and I might read it.

Ok, I still won't read it, but put them in anyway.

Why do you need to make **** up about Oyama? The man was a fucking living breathing MA movie cliche anyway.

P.S. MAP is --> that way.

Cy Q. Faunce
8/24/2008 1:57pm,
1. Paragraphs.

2. Brevity is the soul of wit.

3. Points 1 and 2 will do you no good at all, because you just took the body of wit, weighed it down with cinder blocks and cables, and threw it into a swamp.

boondock lee
8/24/2008 2:02pm,
speaking of hollywood, did anyone but me think tom cruise was full of fail and fucking insane in tropic thunder?

No, I actually laughed at that. For a minute, I almost forgot that he was a scientologist. Almost.

sharkattack4173
8/24/2008 3:16pm,
The entire point of this was to be over the top, apparently it was not received well. Is it possible to remove the post? I don't want to bother or offend anyone, my goal was to make up a somewhat over the top story as the name of this website is Bullshido, it was taking a legendary figure and completely throwing out the truth. I greatly admire Mas Oyama which is why I wrote the story, my goal here was not to offend.

It is Fake
8/24/2008 3:21pm,
At least you finally posted something in the right forum.

EternalRage
8/24/2008 3:23pm,
http://www.forumspile.com/STFU-Stop_Posting.jpg

mrm1775
8/24/2008 3:39pm,
Fail.

Nickeroon1987
8/24/2008 4:45pm,
speaking of hollywood, did anyone but me think tom cruise was full of fail and fucking insane in tropic thunder?

Quite a tangent... if this sentence means you didn't like Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder, welll I completely disagree -- I thought he was hilarious.

As for the OP, it needs paragraphs, WTF, ur st00pidgoawaystopposting.

Nathan McScary
8/24/2008 4:58pm,
Dude, that was hilarious. I'm not even kidding. It was well written too, though could use paragraphs. I, for one, would love to read the rest.

Ajamil
8/24/2008 10:54pm,
why no paragraphs? eyes hurt and cannot read without paragraphs. please with the paragraphs now, PLEEEEAAAASE?

Also, only got through about five sentences, and by the time I hit the dragon and the steel ****, I kept trying to figure out how this was related to his ownage of bulls, and decided to stop reading.

lionknight
8/24/2008 11:06pm,
Quite a tangent... if this sentence means you didn't like Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder, welll I completely disagree -- I thought he was hilarious.

As for the OP, it needs paragraphs, WTF, ur st00pidgoawaystopposting.

That was probably the best roll Tom Cruise has ever had - halarious roflmao

animlmthr
8/24/2008 11:38pm,
It reminded me of The Silmarillion. Same layout too; long-winded paragraphs.

You should keep writing but I don't know if this is the right medium to show you work, unless the moderators are cool with it.