PDA

View Full Version : wrestling vs karate

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

pin2win
8/23/2008 7:33pm,
i would like to know what other people think would happen between a good wrestler and a good karate practitioner i personally think a good wrestler would pick up a karate guy and drop him on his head in a street fight i also think karate is ineffective but i have only fought a issnyryu or something like that and a shotokon or something like that karate practitioners in organized fights both times bringing them to the ground and armbarring one of them and the other rnc and both if you can believe it are black belts in karate which i think is kind of pathetic considering one outweighed me by nearly 150 pounds i would like to hear what you think would happen

fidgit
8/23/2008 7:36pm,
How many boards do you break in wrestling? Exactly.

pin2win
8/23/2008 7:44pm,
that has nothing to do with anything i am 135 pounds and made a 250 karate black belt tap out i dont know how breaking a stupid board has anything to do with that

Scott Larson
8/23/2008 7:46pm,
Well, you must be the master.

SHO NUFF!!

fidgit
8/23/2008 7:47pm,
There would be no tapping on the street. You only got the tap because he was holding back. If it were a real fight, he would have hit you like he hit the boards, and your chest would have exploded. Don't get a big head because you got a tap. You got lucky is what you got.

Sporkinator
8/23/2008 7:48pm,
God dammit. You are giving us Noobs a bad name. DIE ASSHOLE.

UR NEX
8/23/2008 7:49pm,
i would like to know what other people think would happen between a good wrestler and a good karate practitioner i personally think a good wrestler would pick up a karate guy and drop him on his head in a street fight i also think karate is ineffective but i have only fought a issnyryu or something like that and a shotokon or something like that karate practitioners in organized fights both times bringing them to the ground and armbarring one of them and the other rnc and both if you can believe it are black belts in karate which i think is kind of pathetic considering one outweighed me by nearly 150 pounds i would like to hear what you think would happen

I was going to try and produce my own giant block of run-on sentence to make fun of yours, but I couldn't possibly have done justice to the above grammatical massacre.

Watch the first couple of UFC's. That ought to answer your question pretty well.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
8/23/2008 7:50pm,

I think stupid questions like this were answered back in 1993 and if you keep making crappy threads you're going to get banned.

ps-Enjoy your red varrot!

pin2win
8/23/2008 7:52pm,
i got lucky twice did i they both got clean hits on me and i was fine

Holy Moment
8/23/2008 7:53pm,
WRESTLING, MUTHERFUCKER, WRESTLING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDZ1KmMSF5c

joecos
8/23/2008 7:53pm,

Don't you have to go finish your summer reading list before middle school classes start up next week?

We sure have had an epidemic of the "schools out" trolls and just plain idiots this year.

fidgit
8/23/2008 7:56pm,
i got lucky twice did i they both got clean hits on me and i was fine

Obviously you're not. You might have arm barred him, but he knocked you retarded.

hungryjoe
8/23/2008 8:00pm,
did he have black boots to match?

pin2win
8/23/2008 8:00pm,
personally i have nothin against karate but the karate guy callenged me when he saw i was wearing a wrestling hoody and told me wrestling was not a martial art but two guys rolling around on the mat and playing with each others genitals i told him karate is a outdated self defense tool and anybody can counter it with the right technique he punched me 3 times twice in the head and once in the chest i then swooped in snatched up his legs for a double leg takedown he rolled over to avoid the mount and i put my hooks in and sunk in a rnc

Kentucky Fried Chokin
8/23/2008 8:02pm,
YouTube - Oh My God (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NMGsRmZTFQ)

fidgit
8/23/2008 8:06pm,
Ask this guy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyoto_Machida) if Karate sucks.