PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen this man?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Omega Supreme
8/23/2008 2:29am,
He is armed and extremely dangerous. Last seen in Denver, Colorado please be on the look out.

syberia
8/23/2008 2:52am,
I'm tempted to report this low content thread... But refrain for fear of my life.

colonelpong2
8/23/2008 3:26am,
I'm tempted to report this low content thread... But refrain for fear of my life.

I think thats why he did it..... its a challenge of sorts

Virus
8/23/2008 3:48am,
Check out The Escapist. There's some hella funny video game reviews with flash aninmation.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation

mrm1775
8/23/2008 4:42am,
I think thats why he did it..... its a challenge of sorts
:new_popco

Lebell
8/23/2008 4:51am,
thats not funny Omega, you're totally missing Phrosts point.

say have you seen any...dead terrorists lately?
or didnt you go yet?

Omega Supreme
8/23/2008 4:52am,
I thought I placed this link.

http://www.sp-studio.de/

Omega Supreme
8/23/2008 4:53am,
thats not funny Omega, you're totally missing Phrosts point.

say have you seen any...dead terrorists lately?
or didnt you go yet?

October.

Lebell
8/23/2008 4:56am,
oh october, well we could all be dead by then.

i dont want to ruin any surprises but,....THE RUSSIANS ARE GOING TO INVADE THAT OTHER GEORGIA!!!

WW3 OMG!!!!

i'd catch an earlier one if i were you.

Gezere
8/23/2008 9:18am,

i dont want to ruin any surprises but,....THE RUSSIANS ARE GOING TO INVADE THAT OTHER GEORGIA!!!

WW3 OMG!!!!

Oh the OTHER Georgia! Thats why I haven't seen any Russians around here.:icon_cry:

Seriously and Sadly we actually DID have pple think that Russians were invading Georgia state. It hard to believe that there are pple really that stupid out there.

Gabetuno
8/23/2008 9:25am,
It's not that had for me to believe. The interwebz and most forum posts are a daily reminder of just how retarded things can get.

Lebell
8/23/2008 9:42am,
Oh the OTHER Georgia! Thats why I haven't seen any Russians around here.:icon_cry:

Seriously and Sadly we actually DID have pple think that Russians were invading Georgia state. It hard to believe that there are pple really that stupid out there.

Well i dont know who's stupid.
I mean which Georgia was there first?
The one calling his state Georgia second is pretty retarded in my book.

Hey, this could make a nice thread, if you could rename your country or state what name would be more appropriate in your opinion.

Holland= ZOMG! states of Lolland.

Gezere
8/23/2008 9:55am,

WW3 OMG!!!!

Lebell
8/23/2008 9:58am,
yes gezere, you already posted that...are you drunk?

Gabetuno
8/23/2008 9:59am,

Umm... didn't you just say that? I'm tripping. Is Bullshido on the pot?

Lebell
8/23/2008 10:00am,
Oh the OTHER Georgia! Thats why I haven't seen any Russians around here.

Seriously and Sadly we actually DID have pple think that Russians were invading Georgia state.
It hard to believe that there are pple really that stupid out there.