PDA

View Full Version : Master Gordon Is Back! This time, with weapons!

Pages : [1] 2

Gabetuno
8/02/2008 11:14am,
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="YouTube - First Strike Instructional Weapons Nunchuks! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHSemf1xs70) name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>

So I know nothing about weapons, and this doesn't look wholly awful to me. But what I do find interesting is he hasn't had any youtube videos for the past 3 months, except for this one. And now he's instructing on a lawn. Any thoughts on either why, or whether or not this chuckery is any good?

Gabetuno
8/02/2008 11:33am,
I made this into an update on MABS. Feel free to delete this thread. I dunno how :(

3moose1
8/02/2008 11:49am,
hahhaa

He's teaching the nun-chuks.

As omega put it: The most useless weapon ever.

Gabetuno
8/02/2008 11:51am,
Not if you want to like, make scrambled ostrich eggs.

3moose1
8/02/2008 11:59am,
Not if you want to like, make scrambled ostrich eggs.

Ew, australians

:p

Meok
8/02/2008 5:30pm,
Ew, australians

:p

Ostriches are native to Africa though sometime kept or farmed elsewhere. The emu are the large flightless fast-running bird we have.

Gabetuno
8/02/2008 6:27pm,
The statements were unrelated. Moose just hates Australians. Sorry for the confusion.

bopinator
8/03/2008 2:25am,
I swear Americans like Australian accents, they also ask stupid questions to do with kangaroos alot... I think nun-chucks are illegal in Australia...

3moose1
8/03/2008 3:01am,
I swear Americans like Australian accents, they also ask stupid questions to do with kangaroos alot... I think nun-chucks are illegal in Australia...

Dude, australian chicks are the hottest.

Before lily comes in this thread, notice i said chicks :p

bopinator
8/03/2008 3:03am,
you gonna ask me a question about kangaroos?

3moose1
8/03/2008 3:13am,
you gonna ask me a question about kangaroos?

They taste good when made into jerky.

The only question i'd ever want to know the answer to, i've already pleasently found out :)

bopinator
8/03/2008 3:47am,
Oh ok, we have this thing that is better than jerky over heere (its not actually Australian, its south african) and its called biltong seriously get some and try it. I did an assignment on kangaroo farming there all these idiots in the states who say its cruel pfft

NoTeefa
8/03/2008 6:43am,
Can you ride a kangaroo? that would be neat

pyromaniac1918
8/03/2008 8:06am,
nun chuks aren't illegal in australia. With doing the figure 8 strike in arnis you do it in a tight circle if your using a machete or sword, with a stick you do the figure 8 wider.

pyromaniac1918
8/03/2008 8:08am,
Oh ok, we have this thing that is better than jerky over heere (its not actually Australian, its south african) and its called biltong seriously get some and try it. I did an assignment on kangaroo farming there all these idiots in the states who say its cruel pfft

yea roo's are a problem in some parts here anyway. As are goats, pigs, rabbits and cane toads.

ADM
8/03/2008 8:14pm,

Nunchuku are illegal in NSW as far as I know. In ACT they aren't and I think VIC they're ok as well. But as for QLD / WA / NT / SA I'm not sure of.

I'm not sure if Americans like Australian accents or more the fact that (unlike what the media wants to tell you) Americans are just as friendly as Australians and thus we all get along.