PDA

View Full Version : First Time Poster

Joseph3_98
7/31/2008 8:04pm,
Well, here I am, back on the site after a while. First time I heard about the site was when I found the article about McDojos on Wikipedia and found out about this site. Seems to have information that's so unique, yet interesting even to those of us not studying a martial art.

Thanks for the site, guys.

Joseph W.

TKDBot
7/31/2008 8:05pm,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, Joseph3_98, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
7/31/2008 8:19pm,
Tell us about what MA you practice and where you practice it?

littlefighter93
8/01/2008 6:38pm,
i did judo for 3 years and i just started kickboxing:qmickey:

colonelpong2
8/01/2008 8:50pm,

Both good choices.

aaaargh
8/01/2008 10:59pm,

um... just FYI, not every post is directed at you (although admittedly this one is).

Joseph3_98
8/05/2008 4:52pm,
I basically just thought the site was interesting. Right now, I'm not taking any kind of martial arts, and a teacher would need a lot of patience with me. I'm a lot more suited to be an offensive lineman somewhere, and have no grace whatsoever (basically, buff arms, buff legs, and a gut). :D

1point2
8/05/2008 5:03pm,
There's hope for you yet.

YouTube - Tamba's Training 2007 - Gracie NFL Training Camp Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vsFTTCds1w)

BJJ isn't the only school that'll take you, but the point is that you're not supposed to start out graceful & skilled... you're supposed to end up graceful and skilled.