PDA

View Full Version : MAbs Runoff: Yogameditation Yogameditation and Spooky

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

AKRhino
7/29/2008 1:36pm,
This guy is either crazy, or a con artist, or both (probably both). One of his videos is called "How to be God" or something to that effect. That's all I needed to see to realize he is completely full of ****. How anyone could think otherwise is beyond me.

DerAuslander
7/29/2008 1:37pm,
Thank you for your opinion, but let's keep this to the investigation.

It is Fake
7/29/2008 4:17pm,
Yogameditation and Spooky Interaction at a Distance - No BS Martial Arts (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73854)

Removed from MABS.

NoTeefa
7/30/2008 1:05pm,
He's connected OYD?!?

ah geez...

This is gonna suck. I'll have to check the Budoseek thread when I get home.
Wow, what if we found out that Wan Qi is Robert Kim and Robert Kim is related to John C. Kim of Oom Yung Doe? Wouldn't that be some scandolous ****?

It is Fake
7/30/2008 1:07pm,
Stranger things have happened. It would be great but, this type of find no longer surprises me.

CrackFox
7/30/2008 1:08pm,
Wow, what if we found out that Wan Qi is Robert Kim and Robert Kim is related to John C. Kim of Oom Yung Doe? Wouldn't that be some scandolous ****?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Kid Miracleman
7/30/2008 1:24pm,
Yoga Fire!

Yoga Flame!

CrackFox
7/30/2008 2:00pm,
I'm glad this thread exists, not only does it help keep the main one clean, but I can feel a spleen vent coming on, and this looks like a good place to dump it.

It is Fake
7/30/2008 2:03pm,
That is why it exists. Errants kimchi post will be here shortly.

People complain that MABS is to close to YMAS. Errant and I are trying to crack down on that perception. If you ever feel a post should stay PM us or report it.

CrackFox
7/30/2008 2:08pm,
Yeah I figured as much. At the risk of sounding like an ass-kisser, I think it's really upped the standard since you guys started doing this. Deleting message is problematic because then people can claim that you're censoring them. This way the post gets removed, but people can still see it and judge for themselves. Top job.

recourse
7/30/2008 2:08pm,
This guy is turning out to be so awesome.

CrackFox
7/30/2008 2:47pm,
Hey Wan, do you believe you can control the very nature of time and space?

yogameditation
7/30/2008 2:54pm,
Hey Wan, do you believe you can control the very nature of time and space? ABSOLUTELY!... stand in deep horse position and look at your watch! time Sloooooows down.

Do pushhands with a fun partner... you are in even deeper horse... and an hour goes by with no problem.

SPACE? ever go back to a house that you grew up in as a kid? The doors look smaller... the ceiling is lower... spend a day walking on your knees... the next day, when you wake up... your bedroom will seem much bigger!

Can you use this perceptual variability to do something really magical? of course... magic is only magical to those who dont understand HOW you are using the laws of physics and psychology. Theres really nothing paranormal about it...

yogameditation
7/30/2008 2:59pm,
From one monastic to the next, no, you don't.

If you hadn't wanted me to ask the question, you shouldn't have brought it up.
i didnt bring it up! this is getting to be like that scene in pulp fiction.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S9WhZ2tw9c

Even if i tell you so you can pidgeon hole my background... its been built up too much

yogameditation
7/30/2008 3:08pm,
And how could this be confirmed? How could anyone tell that it's not just standard mugwort?

Since my personal life has cast question marks on the work that I am doing now, I am happy to send anyone here a generous amount of samples of the JBNI taoist herbal medicines to let them stand on their own apart from me personally.

Just use the form at http://jbni.us/mma and note ANY OTHER samples you want to try. They get tons of requests for samples so be patient.

mrm1775
7/30/2008 3:11pm,
Yoga, be advised we frown on people who use this forum to sell things. You have been asked to back up your claims.