PDA

View Full Version : Douchebag of the Month - July 08: Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Shawarma
7/31/2008 3:16am,
So, Phrost wanted to do it on Obama, but settled for Rampage. It's obvious - Phrost hates black people.

calebdaniel
7/31/2008 4:48am,
when rampage first started getting popular,after barley escaping 4 or5 submissions by murillio Bustumante his interveiw awnswer was.sh**,I found out a motho fu***ca could.pyd fur kicken ass,I said sh** motho f**a sighn me up to whop a mo fos ass.
As martial artists is this someone we want representing our lifestyle to the public,Perhaps
the lord swept him aside for the higher good .

Kambei Shimada
7/31/2008 5:34am,
I really like Rampage he's a greatfighter and seems like a nice guy, However he is obviously a bit mentally unstable but that does'nt make him a douchbag.

Plenty of mentalists are nice guys.

calebdaniel
7/31/2008 6:48am,
Yes plenty of mentalists are nice guys.One of the big problems with the explosion nof mma popularity is that a lot of thugs are learning mma,bjj,mui tai,and so on.I stopped teaching
the public after someone I trained victomized an innocent person,if more of an effort is not
made to screen potential students then in this information age it will create a malicious sub-culture simular to profesional wrestling,better that the knolage die than be inherited by criminalistic bullys

Lu Tze
7/31/2008 7:33am,
I'd listen to calebdaniel if I were you guys, his profile makes for fascinating reading.

Moleculo
7/31/2008 8:27am,
They're nice guys right up until they plow into a crowd of children in a fit of douchebaggery.

FickleFingerOfFate
7/31/2008 10:13am,
I'd listen to calebdaniel if I were you guys, his profile makes for fascinating reading.

:new_shock

Holy Moment
7/31/2008 11:29am,
Gary Shaw gives me worse douche-chills than Rampage ever will.

UpaLumpa
7/31/2008 11:30am,
As martial artists is this someone we want representing our lifestyle to the public,Perhaps
the lord swept him aside for the higher good .

Is your instructor still trying to convince people he knows something besides blindsiding people and brawling.
For someone affiliated with Painter, you're even a bigger douchebag than I would have expected.

ignatzami
7/31/2008 11:39am,
careful....

He's in league with the LAWD!!!!!!

PRAISE JEBUS!!!!!

NJM
7/31/2008 11:22pm,
He's not a douche bag, he's depressed. He had a mental breakdown, and is being held in a psychiatric hospital. He was really irresponsible, but I don't think its because he's a douche bag, I think its because he's having a really hard time. Supposedly, he's depressed because of his weight.
Is this the "leave Britney alone!" post?

KhorneliusPraxx
8/01/2008 10:16am,
Karma? Maybe you shouldn't go on national television and, while talking about being from Memphis, annouce that you don't like black women.

Feryk
8/01/2008 4:38pm,
I just thought he said he'd developed a thing for Asian women. I'dve thought you could give him that one.

noonyez
8/01/2008 9:00pm,
lol at Melvin Guillard, Perennial contender for DBotM.

Domite
8/02/2008 1:06am,
Oh, real classy.

kristof
8/03/2008 8:51am,
A sad consequence:

http://www.dailypilot.com/articles/2008/08/01/topstory/dpt-jacksonfolo080208.txt

:(