PDA

View Full Version : I want a refund from wujichuan

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

douglas
7/21/2008 9:53am,
hi

i am in the proces of asking for my money back form the wuji chuan organisation , i have trained on and off with them for 7 year s and i am completly and utterly fed up with them and their claims

ive thought they were dodgy for years but i was just thinking aobut it the other day so i called up the council and believe it or not they said i could ask for a refund .

TCELL may be jack brother .

douglas
7/21/2008 10:08am,
Interesting that james was on here defending show he is one of shows close freinds , his opinion is far form unbisased and relies on hooi for his black belt grading . ( he told me last summer that show could not prove his credentials . )

i cant tell you what a god send this site is .

douglas
7/21/2008 11:07am,
anyone who was under the impression that shwo was a ninth dan may ask for compenstaion

for two reasons.

1 false advertising

2 cost of retraining ( becase show qulifications are bogus so are his gradings .

one will have to retrain under differant teacher and may ask for a refund for this reason. !

if he had been a real ninthdan it woudl have been easy to prove , very easy indeed .

douglas
7/21/2008 11:28am,
more details for requesting refund

send a letter recorded delivery to ,

wu ji chuan
little jacks corner
queens gardens
hove
sussex.

advise him he has 5 working days to reply.

trading standards advised me i could do this and advised me to ask for a refund

false advertising

cost of retraing with genunie 9th dan , ( hard to find them but they wont find it hard to prove thier grade . )

the claim of 9 th dan is misleading the buyer, he is not a ninth dan and never was !!!!

COME ON EVERYONE LETS GET THSI MATTER DEALT WITH THIS YEAR !!!

THIS DEBATE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR TOO LONG AND HOOI WILL HAVE MADE ANOTHER

10 000 k from us for nothing.

traiding stadnards have advised me that the more people who do this the better .!!!

make sure you send the letter recorded . ( he will have to sign for it. )

douglas
7/21/2008 11:30am,
refund via statutory rights may be applied for dating back

SIX YEARS !

douglas
7/21/2008 11:46am,
One can read books which idicate roughly what level of grading one might be at,

Look at you tube its full of grading videos .

douglas
7/21/2008 11:48am,
I am going to be making a webiste about the man i will let you all knwo when i have built it .

Lu Tze
7/21/2008 11:59am,
THEY ARE IN NO WAY COMPARABLE TO A PROPER ORGANISATION LIKE THE BUJIKANHilarious.

Siniq
7/21/2008 12:06pm,
you can never prove a chinese nerd's lienege those guys will make up an unfolowable story that is usualy a 50/50 percent chance of trouth

douglas
7/21/2008 12:07pm,
Jack anwaruhl kahn is a total bullshitter and a ***** dont belive him or brett, about show

they are his sales men and they like james depend on him for thier black belts if show was lying thier black belts are bogus .

if there are any old wu ji members who are willing to cooperate with challenging show please print of the member list so that i can contact the old members to tell them about their statutory rights the old wuji members may still have password access to the site .

douglas
7/21/2008 12:17pm,
I trained with jack kahn for years and brett etc. they are effectivly shows goons .

jack is a proper little goebles and very skilled at schmoozing new students it almost made me cry to see how they are still schmoozing new students, even on bullshido

i know because ive suffered from Jacks propaganda . for years .

remember he has no qualification without wiju chuan

DO NOT BELIEVE IN THEIR CHARISMA OR THIER CHARMS !!!

I WILL NOT REOMEND THEM AND I TRAINED WITH THEM FOR SIX YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

douglas
7/21/2008 12:33pm,
sing., le lze ,

a ninth dan graded by BUJINKAN would easily be able to prove they were a ninth dan .
There name would be on the rostrum at BUJINKAN headqurters, they would have a certificate and a phone call to headquarters would verify imediatly .

douglas
7/21/2008 12:53pm,
Knowing whether show is capable of lying is an imprortant part of making a commitment to their organisation , they are blatently taking the piss and should be challenged.

Perhaps we could make a petition to king alfreds manager in order to press of proof form show ,
i bet you he cant prove it and remember becasue he cant prove it , anyone who was under the impression that hooi was a ninth dan MAY ASK for a REFUND datiing back 6 years .

i am waiting for a reply from wuji and they now only have 4 days to reply.
ANYONE INTERESTED IN SIGNING A PETITION FOR PROOF we could write it to king alfreds and to trading standards , MP etc

IF YOUASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK BECAUSE NO PROOF HAS BEEN PROVIDED IT WILL ENCOURAGE THE MATTER TO BE RESOLVED ./

i am looking forward to getting my money back from them and then i will train at ZT ( MMA ) or SAMURAI ARTS CENTRE in the north lanes ( traditional , honest ,school, gradings . )

NJM
7/21/2008 12:55pm,
Download firefox and use the spell check function.

douglas
7/21/2008 1:00pm,
consider that whilst people have wondered about wuji for so long

SHow and his goons have made 10 's of thousands of pounds , maybe even as much as 100k
most of that could be refunded

I WILL NOT PAY FOR SHOW TO LEAD HIS CUSHDY LITTLE LIE-FE

NO ONE SHOULD - in a way its too late all those years have gone and no one stopped him.

douglas
7/21/2008 1:04pm,
sorry about the spelling !