PDA

View Full Version : Fairfield Area

roSTUH
7/11/2008 2:24am,
I'm looking to reinvolve myself in Martial Arts, well actually I don't know if i could even say I have been in martial arts since my previous martial art is considered fradulent. =P. But it's all good. I'm looking to get into Jujutsu, Muay Thai and/or Boxing even. Anyone of the 3 is acceptable for me alone, or altogether if possible. But I really am interested to joining martial arts, and if anyone can help me that would be great. I've done a little research and I came out with EBMAS, which I don't really know the exact style it is, and Tracy's Karate Studios which I seem to be leaning toward because of their Shootfighting which I don't know what the hell that is all about. I saw Muay Thai there, and Kenpo JuJutsu? If that is even anything. But, as I said before, help would be greatly appreciated, and sorry about any newb remarks.. I read some of that Finding a Good Martial Arts thread, but that **** is too long.. at least for right now :icon_conf

TKDBot
7/11/2008 2:25am,
We knew you could do it! roSTUH posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.