PDA

View Full Version : T3h re4l bullshido. *sad face*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

3moose1
7/10/2008 4:31pm,
So, i'm sure many of you have seen Dagon's amazing Creed Frontman/_unner impersonation.

one day, while checking my youtube account, i see i have a comment, you know, from the realbullshido guy. Cool, whatever, i check his blog again, and leave comments on his big write up about the video (which was a goddamn joke, haha)

I respectfully invited him to the throwdown, via youtube message, here is my original letter:

Hey, First off, I don't know who the anonymous poster in your blog is...

Secondly, i'd like to formally invite you to attend the Detroit Throwdown, in October.

I promise this is not a trap, or anything of the sort, as the one organizing the event, i am eager to have as many people, from as diverse a background as possible, attend.

I assure you that you will be treated with respect (as long as you are respectful of everyone else...), and, while you wouldn't be obligated to spar, you're more then welcome to come watch, video-tape, debate, or teach.

I look forward to your response,

-Derek.

I figured that was quite respectful, and not overtly hostile. Whilst checking my account today, i find this little gem in my mailbox

Who the **** calls their kid Derek in this day and age??? Your parents hate you.

Listen your forum fight ducking squad already challenged me, it's all there in the Blog. Analtrocity backed out simple as that. I ain't attending no gay throwdown hundreds or thousands of miles from me. Bullshido can't investigate, can't judge and can't fight. **** you guys don't have anything going for you you're like the bottom 5% of the martial arts community.

The irony of fighting frauds and money grabbers from castle Bullshido. **** off.

Lawrence

Needless to say, i was slightly offended by this, but more amused then anything. Here, we have (what i assume to be) a grown man, acting like...well...a teenager. Coming from a teenager, that's pretty damn bad.

Also, ain't is not a word. Douchebag.

In spite of such...hostilities, ever graceful, I, Your loving and admired Moose, responded with as much tact and civility as I could muster:

Well first off, i don't believe that was an entirely mature response, as i believe my first e-mail to you was quite respectful.

I extended an invitation to come to Detroit. If you'd like, i'll pay for your plane ticket.

You're talking about being ducked and what not, I'd hate to accuse you of hypocrisy, sir.

In any case, no one has any wish to fight you (not around here, anyway). We just value knowledgeable people attending our throwdown, and, your very knowledgeable about traditional martial arts (or so you claim...)

And, chicks dig the name 'Derek'. I don't know about the name "Lawrence" however...

-Derek

So, there we have it, I'll buy him a round trip plane ticket, simply to ATTEND the detroit throwdown. I'm not making a big dramatic e-drama ZOMG fight thing about it, i just want this guy to attend the throwdown, maybe do a little teaching of his _un (because clearly Dagon, after a beer, and in the name of comedy, has no idea how to fucking chain punch).

SoulMechanic
7/10/2008 4:37pm,
I am willing to lie and say I am the phantom blogger if you will buy me a plane ticket lil buddy.

Edit. Krazy Kaju, you Polish bastard.

3moose1
7/10/2008 4:39pm,
I am willing to lie and say I am the phantom blogger if you will buy me a plain ticket lil buddy.

haha, actually, i may just do that.

I'm starting a new job soon, and, well, i want the d-town throwdown to be a success!

ADM
7/10/2008 4:40pm,
That response from Lawrence (lol) seemed perfectly normal to me ... for a YouTube person. Seriously YouTube has THE worst comments on the face of the planet. Uninformed, idiotic morons commenting on **** they have nfi about. Not to mention the vast amount of e-warriors that are attracted to the place.

Don't hold your breathe on this guy accepting your invitation, as much as I'd like to see you (Moose) own the crap out of him on the mat, deep down this guy is probably too scared to even show up and watch.

Most big talkers usually are.

Let us know how this pans out.

MrBadGuy
7/10/2008 4:42pm,
I'm Danny Phantom too. Or whatever. Just pay for my airfare. Maybe in the September-October range?

Also, how the **** does someone named Lawrence make fun of someone named Derek?

3moose1
7/10/2008 4:45pm,
goddamn, mutha fuckas need to get jobs.

LI GUY 1
7/10/2008 4:47pm,
Yeah, invite him to the Detroit TD, that will set his mind straight lol.

Now inviting him to the NYC TD, THAT I could understand as we kick ass and chew bubblegum, but Detroit?! ppffttt!

MrBadGuy
7/10/2008 4:49pm,

Now inviting him to the NYC TD, THAT I could understand as we kick ass and chew bubblegum, but Detroit?! ppffttt!

......fight.....fight....fight...FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT

Come on D-towners, don't take that kind of crap him some Nyorker. Have a city vs. city BATTLE ROYALE

3moose1
7/10/2008 4:53pm,

psh, don't make me invite YOU to the d-town throwdown

JK JK JK JK JK DON'T COME KILL ME

Snake Plissken
7/10/2008 4:53pm,
LOL moose.

You are finally getting your notoriety.

RDRR
7/10/2008 4:55pm,
Wow, what an asshole reply from him. I thought you were very polite and not hostile at all in your initial email. Why you'd want to fork out cash on this person, I don't know, and I'm sure he won't show up after all. But that's your business, of course, and if you can get him to attend, good for everyone. (Unless he turns out to be a real life jerk too.)

He teaches wing chun? That makes him a sifu or something? Aren't they always talking about the moral values of martial arts and all that? It doesn't show.

And to paraphrase what's already been said, Youtube brings out the worst in people for some goddamn reason. Including me.

DKJr
7/10/2008 5:10pm,
Also, ain't is not a word.

Ain't is word in the South!!!!:gwbdance: Now wheres my dip I need to go out and put up my Confederate Flag.

3moose1
7/10/2008 5:12pm,
Now wheres my dip I need to go out and put up my Confederate Flag.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g190/dumber23/thgreenCAXNN4EM.jpg

DKJr
7/10/2008 5:14pm,
hehe but seriously now kick his ass when he gets up there.

HappyOldGuy
7/10/2008 5:21pm,
You offered to fly him to detroit.

Some people don't respond well to threats.

LI GUY 1
7/10/2008 5:39pm,
I was in Detroit for an hour while waiting for a transfer flight. Just sitting in the airport I can say I would not go to Detroit if you flew me there and had a hooker waiting for me.