PDA

View Full Version : Cool idea: Bullshido Talkshow

Pages : [1] 2 3

Lebell
7/03/2008 4:19am,
hai Guiz, why dont we all get a skype account and start a Bullshido e-phone network.
We can do cool stuff like who has the manliest voice or who seems most sexy.
We can also talk about ma's or just talk about our gf's and who we made pregnant over the weekends.

no i DO have friends in real life so no stoopit comments pleez.

bai.

sochin101
7/03/2008 4:35am,
We all do that anyway.

it's called "The No Lebells Club".

You'd love it... oh, wait...

Transcendent Sunchips
7/03/2008 4:44am,
Since it's "The No Lebells Club", we're allowed to have one, right? I guess the only Lebell we're letting in is Gene Lebell.

sochin101
7/03/2008 7:58am,
Yes. That's covered by the dual "Genes only" and "Pink gis are acceptable" Amendments of August 07.

Snake Plissken
7/03/2008 8:02am,
And what?
We all speak incoherently?

MrBadGuy
7/03/2008 8:03am,
Sounds too vierd for me.

Tom .C
7/03/2008 8:48am,
The first rule is not to talk about the no Lebells club.

sochin101
7/03/2008 9:03am,
And what?
We all speak incoherently?
uh... you... uh...like...uhh.. totally...uhhh... do... anyway, dude.

Snake Plissken
7/03/2008 9:58am,
uh... you... uh...like...uhh.. totally...uhhh... do... anyway, dude.

pleeze mai frend. that speek iz just vierd.

Permalost
7/03/2008 10:26am,
So it would be just like this forum, but without the ability to post pics of rotties when discussions turn to crap?

Snake Plissken
7/03/2008 10:27am,
post pics of rotties
well what's stopping you?

the minute his Dutch fingers touched keyboard, this discussion was destined for crap.

Kempo Chris
7/03/2008 12:14pm,
Doing an internet talk show is actually a pretty good idea. I'm sure it would be funny as hell also we would be able to have serious discussions about martial arts. You would have people calling in.

It could be great.

Snake Plissken
7/03/2008 12:19pm,
How about the "Bullshido Challange Match of the Week" where a different Bullshido member would be standing around in an empty gym after being trolled by the ACA?

"Lebell's Word Scramble Fun Time Happy Show!!" where contestants take a box of Alpha-Bits cereal, dump out the contents and see what random letters contain more sense then the average Lebell post.

The Question
7/03/2008 12:24pm,
How about the "Bullshido Challange Match of the Week" where a different Bullshido member would be standing around in an empty gym after being trolled by the ACA?

Oooh, I like this.

But I think we should do a sex and coke party instead.

(No pepsi)

sochin101
7/03/2008 12:26pm,
How about the "Bullshido Challange Match of the Week" where a different Bullshido member would be standing around in an empty gym after being trolled by the ACA? Cold, bro, cold.
Mind you, even after I put the red flags out, Progressive Arts still managed it.

"Lebell's Word Scramble Fun Time Happy Show!!" where contestants take a box of Alpha-Bits cereal, dump out the contents and see what random letters contain more sense then the average Lebell post.

Johnny Aardvarks "I have 'h e e r u e g w v e e e n l o l x f v e e l e z d a m'
Lebell " hai giuyze, i used to live there. isn';t that veeeerd?"

Valiss
7/03/2008 12:31pm,
No one wants to hear you dorks yack all day.

(pm me with the details!)