PDA

View Full Version : Be Gentle!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Fred Dibnah
7/02/2008 4:33am,
Hi Guy's and Girl's!Just trawling the site and thought id sign up as it looks pretty good!Hope all is well in the Martial Arts and i look forward to getting to know all of you,especially any nice ladies age 25-35,single,Blonde hair an advantage but not essential,Size 6 up to a Maximum of Size 14,i like um big but not that big!:icon_bigg!Ignore my flat cap it's part of my image!

TKDBot
7/02/2008 4:34am,
So Fred Dibnah, you decided to go ahead and register huh? Cool. Don't forget to review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83).

Eddie Hardon
7/02/2008 4:52am,
But where are you going to park your Steam Engine, Fred??

sochin101
7/02/2008 4:53am,
Hi Guy's and Girl's!Just trawling the site and thought id sign up as it looks pretty good!Hope all is well in the Martial Arts and i look forward to getting to know all of you,especially any nice ladies age 25-35,single,Blonde hair an advantage but not essential,Size 6 up to a Maximum of Size 14,i like um big but not that big!:icon_bigg!Ignore my flat cap it's part of my image!

Did you mean to register for match.com and ended up here by mistake?

I'm pretty sure the 5 or 6 female regular posters will be thrilled you're interested in their vital statistics and hair colour, but not their personalities. Awesome. Good first impression.

:ky:

Oh, welcome to Bullshido.

Su Lin
7/02/2008 4:58am,
Oh crap! I don't fulfill all the criteria.

Back to the dating sites for me then.

Go polish your steam engine or something! But yeah hi.

sochin101
7/02/2008 5:01am,
Ouch. 1 down, 5 to go, Fred.

Shame, Su Lin is awesome.
And so close to you, too.

If only you'd come onto the site and got to know people before publishing your shopping list, maybe things could have been so different.

Su Lin
7/02/2008 5:03am,
Hahahahahaha!

I'm sure Lily and Syberia will be interested........:D

And yeah., I work ooooh 10 miles from Bolton . It could have been so beautiful.......

sochin101
7/02/2008 5:07am,
Hahahahahaha!

I'm sure Lily and Syberia will be interested........:D Yes. They're both not blonde (luckily, that's not essential)... Syberia's too young. So's Katje. Wow. Down to like 3? Including Lily (who is really, you know, not what most men expect...)

And yeah., I work ooooh 10 miles from Bolton . It could have been so beautiful.......
I know... Like it was meant to be, it was like that film about serendipity... what was it called?
Oh, yeah, Serendipity.

Su Lin
7/02/2008 5:09am,
Oooooooooh I didn't notice the blonde hair not being essential. Therefore I fulfil the criteria!

Right fellas I am off to Bolton to find this perfect specimen of manhood. Sorry Lily,Syberia,Katje, this one's mine..................

Su Lin
7/02/2008 5:10am,
AHem , on a serious note though, where do you train? Isn't Sandy Holt from Bolton? One of his students was meant to be setting up a club at the uni here but didn't .Bloody students!

sochin101
7/02/2008 5:16am,
Oooooooooh I didn't notice the blonde hair not being essential. Therefore I fulfil the criteria!Oh, glory, a happy ending! Will he mind you're bald, though?

Right fellas I am off to Bolton to find this perfect specimen of manhood. Sorry Lily,Syberia,Katje, this one's mine..................
Dave's gonna be gutted.

Eddie Hardon
7/02/2008 6:36am,
What's to worry, Fred wears that flat cap for reason of baldness also. Serendipity. A matching pair, then!

Fred Dibnah
7/02/2008 7:37am,
AHem , on a serious note though, where do you train? Isn't Sandy Holt from Bolton? One of his students was meant to be setting up a club at the uni here but didn't .Bloody students!

Hiii Suuuuuuuu,

I train at TKMT in Walkden with Ronnie Thompson and Bill King, former students of Master Sken along with Sandy and Oliver Harrison etc. Sandy is a very good friend of the gym and his knowledge of MT is incredible.

So im down to 3 young lassess then am i,well i best make a good impression!If you ever fancy a tour of the Mine shaft i built all on ma todd in my back yard just give me a shout.Also Bolton council have just unveiled a statue of me in't town centre but some chavs/scrotes have gone an pulled my specs off,though at first i thought it was the local Gypos trying to weigh me in for a bit of scrap,if it's not nailed down they'll take it them boy's!On a better note though im still going strong on't Discovery channel,but my Wife's raping me for every Penny i earn,that's what i get i suppose for marrying a lass 20 years my junior still her Hotpots are better than Ramseys!

syberia
7/02/2008 8:32am,
So im down to 3 young lassess then am i,well i best make a good impression!If you ever fancy a tour of the Mine shaft i built all on ma todd in my back yard just give me a shout.Also Bolton council have just unveiled a statue of me in't town centre but some chavs/scrotes have gone an pulled my specs off,though at first i thought it was the local Gypos trying to weigh me in for a bit of scrap,if it's not nailed down they'll take it them boy's!On a better note though im still going strong on't Discovery channel,but my Wife's raping me for every Penny i earn,that's what i get i suppose for marrying a lass 20 years my junior still her Hotpots are better than Ramseys!

Welcome, Fred.

What on earth is this even meant to say?? Is it some british Dialect i'm not familiar with?

Advice: Paragraphs and spaces after punctuation. Also may want to re-read the post to make sure it doesn't sound completely retarted. Yeah?

Also: Is it illegal for Noobs to troll others in Newbietown, if its thier own noob thread?

Su, thats ok. You can have him.

Su Lin
7/02/2008 9:39am,
He's from Bolton Syberia, not even I can understand them and its not far from where I live! They say Buzz instead of bus and allsorts!

Good things to come out of Bolton.........Amir Khan !

I'm jealous Mr Dibnah, I really want to train in mt but there are no classes near me.Well there is one in Preston but cant get there :(

Fred Dibnah
7/02/2008 9:47am,
Welcome, Fred.

What on earth is this even meant to say?? Is it some british Dialect i'm not familiar with?

Advice: Paragraphs and spaces after punctuation. Also may want to re-read the post to make sure it doesn't sound completely retarted. Yeah?

Also: Is it illegal for Noobs to troll others in Newbietown, if its thier own noob thread?

Su, thats ok. You can have him.

Hi

Nay tis no strange dialect mon,it's Bowton talk with a bit of Lancky mixed in. Sorry if i offend you with my dialect,i can't help where i was concieved,that's my parents fault,you could take it up with them but there both Brown Bread,aye died back in't 70's pair of um,Dad got his head took off with a golf ball,and me Mam got crushed under one of ma falling chimney's!

For someone who's calling another folk for being Retarded,you'd think they'd at least get the spelling of the word right!Is it the school holiday's in Australia??:icon_wink