PDA

View Full Version : trying to join Forum

Mitch154
6/29/2008 3:49pm,
why am I continually referred back to the opening page when i try to join a forum?
mitch154

NJM
6/29/2008 3:50pm,
You've already registered.

sochin101
6/29/2008 3:52pm,
why am I continually referred back to the opening page when i try to join a forum?
mitch154
Maybe you need to learn something before you can go back?
Have you tried clicking your shoes together and reciting "there's no place like Homepage?"

Srsly, guy, you've managed to post in here... is that progress?

Mitch154
6/29/2008 3:57pm,
you are both remarkably informative and up there with the great educators such as gabe Kaplan in "Welcome Back, Kotter" and Mrs. Parks in "Avalon."
Thank you.
mitch

sochin101
6/29/2008 3:59pm,
Mitch, you are so welcome.
And, if NJM doesn't mind, I'll be Mrs Parks this evening.
So, am I slutty, or prudish?

hungryjoe
6/29/2008 4:03pm,
you are both remarkably informative and up there with the great educators such as gabe Kaplan in "Welcome Back, Kotter" and Mrs. Parks in "Avalon."
Thank you.
mitch

You're dating yourself with those references.

Unless you're catching re-runs.

Welcome to BS.

Mitch154
6/29/2008 4:04pm,
mrs parks was the old bat who wouldn't let the kidd pis till he said, "May I got to the bathroom" instead of "Can I" by which time he nearly exploded. The actress was a friend of my family's, long dead now, and EXACTLY like the character.
Seriously, I thought there was a live forum or else someoplace where i can post my profound observations regarding the Arthur Abraham-Edison Miranda rematch and last nights Pacqiao-Diaz fight.
mitch

Mitch154
6/29/2008 4:06pm,
Yeah, I am dating myself -- I am middle-aged although i still train, tho admittedly i haven't competed in a white collar card in 4 years. Sigh.
mitch

sochin101
6/29/2008 4:08pm,
long dead Slutty and dead? Like a vampire? I can do that.

Seriously, I thought there was a live forum or else someoplace where i can post my profound observations regarding the Arthur Abraham-Edison Miranda rematch and last nights Pacqiao-Diaz fight.
mitch
Well, this is the sub-forum for that.
You also might want to make an introduction thread in Newbietown so we know who/what we're dealing with.
Welcome to the site.