PDA

View Full Version : Coming back to training...

Squerlli
6/24/2008 10:46pm,
This thread is about taking off from MA for a while and coming back.

Today I went to my first class of Muay Thai (class and a half, I showed up early and got to do some warm ups with the younger kids, tough little bastard, they fucked my **** up) and it was orgasmic.

I sparred hard, got punched in the face ALOT, landed one good knee and one good elbow on some guy (who punched me in the eye REALLY fucking hard) and just had an awsome time. Cardio was rigerous, sparring was great and we finished it with 3 round of bag work (I think I only lasted about 1 1/2, fucking beer and ciggarettes). So whatever it's about me personally it's about all the poster who are indecided to think theyre too over the hell to train.

*ahem*

GO BACK AND TRAIN!!!

It's awesome. I haven't trained normally for like 5 months. Today felt orgasmic. Think of all the time your losing by not going to class. And I bet $100 even if you go to the gym you don't push your self as hard as your trainer does.

I don't fucking care if you go to a TKD school, just go train damn it.

Anyway thats all, I hope this help all the people that are undecided.

tharuz
6/24/2008 10:51pm,
I really wish I had someone to push me while I lift weights and run....

Beorn
6/24/2008 11:05pm,
This thread is about taking off from MA for a while and coming back.

Today I went to my first class of Muay Thai (class and a half, I showed up early and got to do some warm ups with the younger kids, tough little bastard, they fucked my **** up) and it was orgasmic.

I sparred hard, got punched in the face ALOT, landed one good knee and one good elbow on some guy (who punched me in the eye REALLY fucking hard) and just had an awsome time. Cardio was rigerous, sparring was great and we finished it with 3 round of bag work (I think I only lasted about 1 1/2, fucking beer and ciggarettes). So whatever it's about me personally it's about all the poster who are indecided to think theyre too over the hell to train.

*ahem*

GO BACK AND TRAIN!!!

It's awesome. I haven't trained normally for like 5 months. Today felt orgasmic. Think of all the time your losing by not going to class. And I bet $100 even if you go to the gym you don't push your self as hard as your trainer does.

I don't fucking care if you go to a TKD school, just go train damn it.

Anyway thats all, I hope this help all the people that are undecided.

hey man, good for you. Ignoring your tkd dig, I always seem to run into guys that used to train with us and they throw like 100 excuses at me y they dont train, "though I would love to get back in there".

Plus, getting punched in the face is fun...right?....right?

Kempo Chris
6/24/2008 11:05pm,
Where u doing muay thai?

tharuz
6/24/2008 11:15pm,
hey man, good for you. Ignoring your tkd dig, I always seem to run into guys that used to train with us and they throw like 100 excuses at me y they dont train, "though I would love to get back in there".

I hope it is.

I don't want to give up beacause of that.

I guess I've been hit harder.

Kempo Chris
6/24/2008 11:19pm,

Yea it is, make sure to use face blocks

Kentucky Fried Chokin
6/24/2008 11:19pm,
I hope all those punches to the face didn't damage your sweet pedo-stach', Squrelli?

Squerlli
6/25/2008 12:44am,

Yes it is. Sorry I'm just sore about seeing a MT vs TKD in China or Korea or some fuckin asian place where the TKD guy KO'd the MT fighter with a 360 spinning back kick.

I hope all those punches to the face didn't damage your sweet pedo-stach', Squrelli?

Suck a dick Raz, <3. (I have a goatee as well, I stepped up into being an artsy douche bag, no more baby molestin for me)

Squerlli
6/25/2008 12:45am,
Where u doing muay thai?

Borodin's Muay Thai in BROOKLYN!

Cuz I'm better then you (so is my borough).

NasalInfection
6/25/2008 9:43am,
Good to hear Squerlli. Having just started training again last month I must concur, it rocks. My **** fits better, I feel better, and I really enjoy those face punches from people twice my age and knee bars from those half my age. Nothing quite like an ass whooping from every generation.

scorchedearth
6/25/2008 10:26am,
Training rules. Good to hear you're back working Squerlli. :)

partyboy
6/25/2008 12:08pm,
and make sure you don't quit going after you get sore the next day... pussies

Vorpal
6/25/2008 1:02pm,

Today felt orgasmic.

Turn yourself in.

MilkManX
6/25/2008 3:34pm,
I restarted about 7 months ago after almost 10 years.

My body was in shock but it felt awesome.

Now I cant imagine ever stopping again.

I havent felt this good in years.