PDA

View Full Version : Free black belt

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

AndyS
6/13/2008 4:37pm,
Hi. I'm interested about different bullshido organizations and I'd want to get a black belt certification by some of them. The problem is that I don't want to train bullshido or pay any money. Do you know some bullshido-organization that would certificate me without money or training.

If needed, I can say that I plan to teach their art in my country. Also i can videotape my skills (which are medicore) and send a video by email. I know some teachers give belt-certificates by video-graduating.

FickleFingerOfFate
6/13/2008 4:40pm,
Sorry,

all of the shady belt selling schools I know of charge for their belts.

:eusa_doh:

kendamu
6/13/2008 4:42pm,
Just use Word or Powerpoint to make your own certificate, print it out in color on high quality paper, frame it, hang it up, and buy yourself a black belt from a martial arts supply catalog. Boom! Instant Bullshido Black Belt!

Ke?poFist
6/13/2008 4:43pm,
Seriously if anyone actually finds some place that hands out honorary ranks for free, totally hook a brother up here. I could use some resume padding :)

bassai
6/13/2008 4:45pm,
Choson ninja?

Hooded Justice
6/13/2008 4:50pm,
YouTube - nevarikan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJjLknCsOQo)

Check out Nevarikan. I believe this guy is your one stop bullshido shop.

Seriously why not just make up your own system, buy a belt and gi on ebay. Plenty of patches also, don't want people thinking a lack of gi patches = lack of fighting skill. And its probably best to give yourself a modest 8th dan as the soke.

AndyS
6/13/2008 5:00pm,
I already have one own system: Black Lagoon Monster Kung-Fu. I can sell you dan grades. Only one hundred euros per grade. Unfortunately no one have yet bought any grades. I don't kno why.

But now I'd want a certification by some other organization or master.

datdamnmachine
6/13/2008 5:08pm,
I already have one own system: Black Lagoon Monster Kung-Fu. I can sell you dan grades. Only one hundred EUROS per grade. Unfortunately no one have yet bought any grades. I don't kno why.

But now I'd want a certification by some other organization or master.

There's your reason in bold why you haven't had any sells. 100 Euros in U.S. dollars is like 1.2 million.

Dude, not only do you create your own style, create your own organization. Stop waiting for others to give you stuff you can easily give yourself!!!

gsalgado7
6/13/2008 5:12pm,
Black Lagoon Monster Kung-fu? Any chance you could hook me up with some Mothra-Fu at least?

NJM
6/13/2008 5:18pm,
What about a 10th dan in Human Cockfighting?

Terrordome style.

You could call it a "Dome lethal" style.

thlayli
6/13/2008 6:24pm,
Heh. I may have to change my style field to bukkakejitsu now. It's my own personal style that I invented, and it also has a 2000-year lineage to back it up! We'll all wear forest green gi, and, just to change things up, everybody starts off at black belt and works up to white; except 8th dan gets a special infra-pink belt.

Lily
6/13/2008 8:26pm,
AndyS - you're from Sherdog aren't you?

Tom .C
6/13/2008 8:38pm,
I hearby promote you from cheap bastard to dumbass, free of charge. Please post your name, address, bank account number, passport number, date of birth, mom's maiden name, etc. so that I may send you a certificate.

colonelpong2
6/13/2008 9:09pm,
Hi. I'm interested about different bullshido organizations and I'd want to get a black belt certification by some of them. The problem is that I don't want to train bullshido or pay any money. Do you know some bullshido-organization that would certificate me without money or training.

If needed, I can say that I plan to teach their art in my country. Also i can videotape my skills (which are medicore) and send a video by email. I know some teachers give belt-certificates by video-graduating.

Um.... are you planning a punking or are you wanting us to help perpetuate the bullshit?

koreis
6/13/2008 9:20pm,
Just a black belt? Be ambitious. Get yourself in one of those BS Hall of Fames. Your town will probably even write up a nice article about you.

Yrkoon9
6/13/2008 10:04pm,
You want to see the guys that make up thier own styles and video tape them? Go to a comic book shop on Friday night around 7pm when thier Magic tournament starts. A veritable Wing Chun Ninjutsu LARP festival.

I know that. Because I was just there. Yeah. No. I am not joking. I am trying to fill out my Marvel glass set.

DON'T FUCKING JUDGE ME!