PDA

View Full Version : New to the forums

KoalaTactics
6/04/2008 7:52am,
Hi all,

I came to the Mega Throwdown in New York in May with ViciousFlamingo and was told it is about time to get on the forum.

I have been training brazilian jiu-jitsu for about a year and I'm currently try to get some semblance of striking skills.

BJJbot
6/04/2008 7:53am,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, KoalaTactics, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

syberia
6/04/2008 8:10am,
Welcome to the forums!

Beware of fires, they're starting all over the place these days, with summer holidays over there and what not.

May i ask, have you ever seen a Koala IRL? If not: then how were you able to study its tactics?

On a more serious note: do you train in a particular striking art or do you just punch people and hope to god it works?

KoalaTactics
6/04/2008 3:38pm,
Well, my general strategy is to flail open palms in opponents faces and/or go for the eye poke.

Because that boxing stuff is just bs, right?

Vorpal
6/04/2008 3:42pm,
Syberia you might like to date Koala, he eats bushes and leaves.

Sorry, it's my only Koala joke. Welcome to BS KT.

syberia
6/04/2008 8:23pm,
Well, my general strategy is to flail open palms in opponents faces and/or go for the eye poke.

Because that boxing stuff is just bs, right?

Koalas tend to scratch actaully, Have painfull claws. Lol, welcome.

Syberia you might like to date Koala, he eats bushes and leaves.

Sorry, it's my only Koala joke. Welcome to BS KT.

That was terrible... Apology accepted though, cos we're in here.