PDA

View Full Version : hi

saint990
5/29/2008 9:52am,
Hi i just joined recently or i hope i did who knows with me i'm kinda forgetful but anyways i've only had formal training in one martial arts which was a japanese Hayashi Ha and that lasted for only three or four years i'm not entirely sure anymore but anyways beyond that i've recieved informal training in too many styles to count due to having friends who studied them and learning from them or just visiting there schools that the style was taught in i honestly like martial arts probably due to this i've become a slight masochist due to the fact i like to let my opponent hit me for a little bit before i fight back so that they get there anger out then i'll kick the **** out of them but thats neither here nor there i'm in reality just me and not to bright sometimes and way too honest

TKDBot
5/29/2008 9:53am,
Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, saint990. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.