PDA

View Full Version : hi new

Pages : [1] 2

clueless
5/27/2008 11:22pm,
just hi am new in here

KungFuBot
5/27/2008 11:23pm,
We knew you could do it! clueless posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
5/27/2008 11:55pm,
Is your style really ninjitsu? Because majority opinion is not very high, but don't worry, no one will flame you for it in this forum. I'm not trying to being insulting, just warning you. But if it's not ninjitsu, you should change it to actually reflect what MA you do, otherwise you face getting banned.

Why don't you tell us about your training and expirence?

clueless
5/28/2008 1:14am,
no that is the style that i do an i could care less what any one else may think of it i enjoy what i do an found it to be the style that i like i have infact tried a couple of others and stoped doing them because the so called higher belts took great delight in treating new people with disrespect, and i even had my eye split by one the so called higher belts in a traditional karata style.

Tenchu
5/28/2008 2:06am,
no that is the style that i do an i could care less what any one else may think of it i enjoy what i do an found it to be the style that i like i have infact tried a couple of others and stoped doing them because the so called higher belts took great delight in treating new people with disrespect, and i even had my eye split by one the so called higher belts in a traditional karata style.Let me guess, Hatsumi is your Grandmaster???

Well, in any case, I guess this is one of them hello and goodbye introductions then!

Seeya later!

clueless
5/28/2008 5:33pm,
I have no idea who is the grand master is, in fact you are trying to have a dig knock your sox and so far i am less then impressed by your lack of respect for some ones choice of martial art.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
5/28/2008 5:34pm,
I have no idea who is the grand master is, in fact you are trying to have a dig knock your sox and so far i am less then impressed by your lack of respect for some ones choice of martial art.

Ignore him, everyone else does.

Tenchu
5/29/2008 12:52am,
I have no idea who is the grand master is, in fact you are trying to have a dig knock your sox and so far i am less then impressed by your lack of respect for some ones choice of martial art.... Dude, Ninjutsu is long dead. It has flourished as a revived 'self defence' which is absurd to the original concept of assassination that it was supposedly used for, but is not proven to have ever really been used at all... Now the only guys who practice are slightly deluded...

... I dunno...

Why did you choose Ninjutsu anyway?

And dont whine about my respect. You dont get it until you overcome a sterio type.

clueless
5/29/2008 1:29am,
As I said in one my earlier replies, i tried other style and they did not suite me, the people i train with now make it interesting, whilst they call the style Ninjutsu, they have come from many style's and while it is still based on the skills Ninjutsu, but they take from the other styles that they have trained in and combine them in to what they teach. I enjoy what i am doing an have been doing it for longer than anything that i have tried, and no one in training has caused me an injury, ie the split eye received for a less than controlled higher belt in a traditional, so called well respected style. I enjoy that i am learning traditional weapons, along with more practical things like knife and improvised weapons.
And i was not whining about respect, i find it hard to believe that some one that has only been here since Feb. this year has the right to go around casting doubt on the longevity of new people to the forum, i may not have been a registered member but i have been reading the threads in here for quite a while, it was only that i want to access some additional info that i became a registered member.

syberia
5/29/2008 3:03am,
... Dude, Ninjutsu is long dead. It has flourished as a revived 'self defence' which is absurd to the original concept of assassination that it was supposedly used for, but is not proven to have ever really been used at all... Now the only guys who practice are slightly deluded...

... I dunno...

Why did you choose Ninjutsu anyway?

And dont whine about my respect. You dont get it until you overcome a sterio type.

No trolling in newbie town, you, or you'll get a ban.

Clueless: Welcome, hope to see you round. Ignore him ^^. May i ask how long you've been training? And, out of curiosity, Where are you from?

And this isn't meant to sound picky or mean, but it is alot easier on the eyes if you break you posts up a bit with paragraphs. So, rather than seeing a big block of text, people can read it a bit easier.

Enjoy your stay! (oh god, i sound like a hotel attendant...)

Tenchu
5/29/2008 3:13am,
I aint trollin in newb town, we is talkin about stuff.

I enjoy what i am doing an have been doing it for longer than anything that i have tried, and no one in training has caused me an injury, ie the split eye received for a less than controlled higher belt in a traditional, so called well respected style.You should get over getting hurt in training. I mean, getting a serious injury every lesson is one thing. But wear protection, mouth gaurd and groin gaurd, that protects the important things that often go wrong. Aside that, I have been KO'd in training sparring before, just a little concussion, but I hold no grudges. The benefits of sparring far out weigh the idea of not sparring, even if I do take a beating every now and then. I mean, you are learning to fight; you gotta put concrete on your cereal and harden the **** up!

Seriously, what injuries are you talking about and what are you trying to avoid?

And i was not whining about respect, i find it hard to believe that some one that has only been here since Feb. this year has the right to go around casting doubt on the longevity of new people to the forum.No, I dont have any right. Should be a sign on the home page "Leave respect and tolerance at the door" or that is the feeling you will often get here. Dont let it get to you, if you are training truly smart then you will always have a viable comeback, right? and always win! Nothing to fear...

I am curious, though, what is the title/name of your school? And you are American? No?

clueless
5/29/2008 5:30pm,
I am from australia and have been training off and on for the last 10 years and have been with current style for over two and half years.

And thanks for the welcome.

wikidbounce
5/29/2008 8:06pm,
welcome to BS clueless,

where abouts in Aus are you?

Tenchu
5/30/2008 3:44am,
And thanks for the welcome.... Are you going to reply my post?>

pauli
5/30/2008 10:59am,
welcome to bullshido!

i'm not really sure what else to say in newbietown.

genghispie
5/30/2008 11:39am,
I've been here for a day and there is an obvious animosity from some people towards Hatsumi's Togakure Ryu school. I find that somewhat surprising - and why I am not surprised is partly because of general animosity that exists boiling down to "my school/MS is better than all y'all's", and because of the energy work and aura reading that I am aware is involved with this school.
My general MA knowledge is weak, however, and I wonder if anyone can enlighten me on the specifics here?

G-pie