PDA

View Full Version : Good Evening

Beefstyles
5/19/2008 7:46am,
Greetings all, its another random person on the internet for you to forget about.
Im from perth, western australia and am currently doing kickboxing, with a background in TKD. By background I mean about a year of doing it. I did taekwondo at a school under the Rhee TKD line, which is familiar only to australians.
Kickboxing is now being studied at a small local TKD dojang, with the instructor being a 4th dan taekwondo blackbelt (with some other martial arts experience that I have no proof of) so its basically taekwondo without the non-fighting aspects(kata, one step and three step sparring), no uniforms and the like.
It has some boxing aspects which owns taekwondo in that regard, its fun and good exercise so all I want really.
As you can probably tell, I've been lurking here for quite a while due to my policy of observing first.
I may post a review of my limited experiences at my Rhee TKD school.

BJJbot
5/19/2008 7:48am,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, Beefstyles, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.