PDA

View Full Version : New to forum(basically)

waterfist
5/10/2008 1:10pm,
Hello everyone. Im basically new to the forum though I have posted a very long time ago. Mostly signed up for the search function(sneaky).

I practice wimpy kung-fu. No threat here. Feel free to delete or move my posts.

GhostOfKimura
5/10/2008 1:11pm,
Welcome aboard, waterfist! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

TKDBot
So waterfist, you decided to go ahead and register huh? Cool. Don't forget to review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83).

AikidoBot
So waterfist, you decided to go ahead and register huh? Cool. Don't forget to review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83).

GhostOfKimura
We knew you could do it! waterfist posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

waterfist
5/10/2008 1:15pm,
Welcome aboard, waterfist! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

Years to late for that, robot.

jnp
5/10/2008 1:36pm,
Wow, the bots really like you. I've never seen that many bot replies at once and the Ghost of Kimura must have a crush on you or something.

Welcome to the site. Two of the toughest guys on the site, Omega and Gezere, come from Kung Fu backgrounds. Nobody in their right minds is calling them or they're art wimpy.

waterfist
5/10/2008 1:47pm,
Wow, the bots really like you. I've never seen that many bot replies at once and the Ghost of Kimura must have a crush on you or something.

Welcome to the site. Two of the toughest guys on the site, Omega and Gezere, come from Kung Fu backgrounds. Nobody in their right minds is calling them or they're art wimpy.

Oh, no Im calling myself wimpy. What was omega and gezere arts? Im sure it wasnt Wimpy Tai Chi lol.

And normally the only kind of bots I attract are the ones that break into my email and destroy my computer or steal credit information. Must be my lucky day.

ignatzami
5/10/2008 3:05pm,
you will do well here.....

dr_seth_l
5/10/2008 4:39pm,
The first step in solving a problem (wimpyness) is admitting you have a problem, amirite?

waterfist
5/10/2008 6:03pm,
lol, i guess so