PDA

View Full Version : Fight advice?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

PrairieBoy
4/29/2008 10:47pm,
So I have a fight

Yeah... it's this damn fucker named Darnel. He's essentially been my nemesis for years. Previously he's limited himself to verbal abuse. Now the smug bastard is getting smart and said he'll take me on physically, any day of the week. I told him to put up or shut up, so now I have to fight him. So does anyone have any advice? I cannot lose this fight, this is my one opportunity to shut this sonuvabitch up for good. I'm exceptionally average in all physical regards, Darnel is a couple inches shorter than me but much stockier and heavier-set. Keep in mind I have only your basic set of fighting skills and no advanced martial arts skills, so advice that would help a BJJ stylist probably won't help me too much. Basic advice that anyone could use would help... I really want to win, I need to win. I need to beat this tough-guy into such a pulp he is forced to give me the respect I deserve.

Snake Plissken
4/29/2008 10:49pm,
Perhaps make sure your insurance premiums are up-to-date?

Brandon
Pull guard and look for a quick triangle choke.

Kempo Chris
Your going to get your ass kicked if your asking for advice for a fight on the internet

Snake Plissken
4/29/2008 10:50pm,
Your going to get your ass kicked if your asking for advice for a fight on the internet
Would you rather he set up a fight on the internet?

Kempo Chris
4/29/2008 10:53pm,
Would you rather he set up a fight on the internet?
Touche

PrairieBoy
4/29/2008 10:57pm,
Considering how utterly useless the 'advice' of my friends has been, I think asking for advice on the internet is a better option for me >.> At least here, people know fighting a bit better than "twist his nuts".

MrBadGuy
4/29/2008 10:59pm,
Look up Rear naked choke, look up how to do it and how to set it up.

Look up how do armbars.

Or just punch him in the nose; I've found most people who aren't used to it don't like it.

Kempo Chris
4/29/2008 11:03pm,
Use the old left straight to the body followed by a right looping overhead punch

PrairieBoy
4/29/2008 11:03pm,
The problem with face blows is that that is a dirty shot in this instance. Darnel just got his wisdom-teeth out and is all swollen up. I land a hit on his cheek and his six or seven of his buddies are going to mob me. I need to focus on the body.

Kempo Chris
4/29/2008 11:05pm,
The problem with face blows is that that is a dirty shot in this instance. Darnel just got his wisdom-teeth out and is all swollen up. I land a hit on his cheek and his six or seven of his buddies are going to mob me. I need to focus on the body.

This is one wierd ass fight no shots to the face???

Your best bet to the body would be to clinch and knee

Snake Plissken
4/29/2008 11:07pm,
Dude.
Don't worry about "HONOR" in a fucking streetfight. Rip off a car antennae, hit him with a trashcan lid, spit Fresca in his eyes and then cock-punch him. Do whatever you gotta to make sure you have one less mark on you then he does.

Just either get your licks in and make sure you have eight or nine buddies to watch your back
-or-
resign yourself to getting your ass kicked because "DARNELL" just got his WISDOM TEETH removed (what the **** is a post-oral surgery having ************ doing fighting anyhow? shouldn't he be at home trippin' on Vicodin?)
-or-
apologize, make amends, find somewhere to train and then rightfully kick his ass

MrBadGuy
4/29/2008 11:11pm,
In that case, I'd suggest asking him to have a gentlemanly tea drinking contest. After that you can see who can knit faster, followed by a group reading of Oscar Wilde.

Seriously man, what the hell? "It's a fight, he's threatening to beat me up, but I don't want to hit him cuz he just lost his wisdom teeth." Also, since are dirty shots not things to do? I thought dirty shots were the guide of what to use first.

"I need to beat this tough-guy into such a pulp he is forced to give me the respect I deserve...but I can't punch him in the face, or hit him where it might hurt, or hurt him at all."

3moose1
4/29/2008 11:12pm,
Dude

like i've said before, in another thread.

Just go to his girlfriend, **** her, and give her a facial.

Nothing says "I JUST FUCKING PWND YOUR ASS" like jizzing all over some guy's chick's face.

MrBadGuy
4/29/2008 11:13pm,
I don't want to know what you do when you get in confrontations with homosexuals.

PrairieBoy
4/29/2008 11:14pm,
I don't give a **** about honour in this fight... it's fighting smart. He'll have his flunkies with him. If I hit in the cheek, six or seven of them will gang up and beat me to a pulp. I can take one, maybe two, but six? There's no way. Like I said, I should be able to focus on the body. A couple shots to the kidneys should lay him down.