PDA

View Full Version : TUF 7 Episode 4: STAND UP. GET UP. GET BACK UP, and other nuggets of Rampage Wisdom

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Phrost
4/23/2008 5:02pm,
“To fight is a radical instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions”

-George Santayana

E-Van
4/23/2008 5:48pm,
Are you calling me out? Do you want to FIGHT? Is that what your getting at? Come get some Mr Santayana!

E-Van
4/23/2008 6:36pm,
No matter what happens tonight, can ANYTHING possibly compare to Neck Herpes? I mean.. its all down hill from here. How much longer till Amir Sadollah gets his ass kicked?

new2bjj
4/23/2008 6:39pm,
“To fight is a radical instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions”

-George Santayana
Phorst, whenever you post some ridiculous, macho drivel about how much fun it is too fight, please post your MMA record.:qgreenjum

Jadonblade
4/23/2008 7:07pm,
Alright, this time rampage is gonna go banana's. I can feel it!

new2bjj
4/23/2008 7:35pm,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJUhrwS5650

Epic Recreation of Santayana's epic fight with Betrand Russell.

Jadonblade
4/24/2008 6:55am,
Dammit! I was rooting for chipper, he was looking so good. Especially when he stood up and went to town, why didnt you stand him up!?

Kintanon
4/24/2008 7:44am,
That was a good fight, I liked chipper better of the two guys, but I had to root for Forrest's team.
Oh, that upkick towards the end of the first round that almost took the head off of Forrest's fighter, was that legal? I thought you couldn't do that if someone had both knees on the mat?

FictionPimp
4/24/2008 7:54am,
It was illegal, he was warned for it. Still had to fucking hurt.

moons
4/24/2008 8:27am,
Did I actually here am MMA fighter say, "NEAT-O MOSQUITO!!!"?

moons
4/24/2008 8:28am,
Riddle had an upkick earlier in the first when Tim was still standing that connected nicely as well.

Phrost
4/24/2008 8:37am,
Phorst, whenever you post some ridiculous, macho drivel about how much fun it is too fight, please post your MMA record.:qgreenjum

What are you blabbering about?

DannyMac
4/24/2008 8:38am,
Unlike the Diaz\Emerson fight, that was one of the best fights they ever had on the show.

I'm calling it now, but I think Matt Riddle is going to end up being a monster in MMA.

new2bjj
4/24/2008 9:50am,
What are you blabbering about?
I just hate macho quotes from philosophers about combat- i.e. Nietzche, Santyana, or Robert Heinlein, for that matter, about how glorious it is to fight, or instinctual, and they NEVER FOUGHT in a war or a ring themselves.

elipson
4/24/2008 10:10am,
That was an awesome fight. I really liked both of those, but I think Tim had the better attitude going into the fight.

Man Rampage was annoying. He just kept saying "get up, get up". He didn't try to tell him how to get up, or why, just that he should get up.

selfcritical
4/24/2008 10:18am,
Rampage's cornering doesn't pass a Turing Test