PDA

View Full Version : TUF 7 Episode 3: Neck Herpes?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Phrost
4/16/2008 3:05pm,
The new thread for such shennanigans begins here.

cyrijl
4/16/2008 3:19pm,
Countdown to man drama: 5hours 40 minutes

Jadonblade
4/16/2008 3:34pm,
Didnt this episode air a fair few months ago?. I assume you mean TUF 7 :D. My torrent finger is itching.

E-Van
4/16/2008 4:07pm,
Wonder what the lame ass reason another failure at life gets kicked off the show for this year.

Can we jack this thread till the show starts and do some on-topic 'Best way to get kicked out of the TUF house' lists?

lionknight
4/16/2008 4:07pm,
Didnt this episode air a fair few months ago?. I assume you mean TUF 7 :D. My torrent finger is itching.

After a while, they all just start to look the same ;)

E-Van
4/16/2008 4:08pm,
I think I would have gotten kicked out of the house on season 6 for making Mac Danzig eat my meat.

The Question
4/16/2008 4:11pm,
I think I would have gotten kicked out of the house on season 6 for making Mac Danzig eat my meat.

Doesn't Mac Danzig have a girlfriend and ****?

Kintanon
4/16/2008 4:13pm,
Danzig is a Vegan, not a Homo. Contrary to popular belief there IS a difference.

Jadonblade
4/16/2008 4:25pm,
I predict I will be shocked and awed by an angry rampage.

E-Van
4/16/2008 4:35pm,
I predict I will be shocked and awed by an angry rampage.

Its so funy. Rampage is a fucking VILIAN in the ring.. but he seems so quite, reserved so far on the show. That one guy kinda talked **** to hmi on the first show and he realy didnt say anything to him. An angry rampage would be awsome.

Holy Moment
4/16/2008 7:15pm,
It's funny, because it looked like during last week's promo for this week's show several people get kicked off. So much for Dana's "fight your way into the house" plan. I mean, even in the past, people left the show after actually winning fights. Remember what's-his-face-man-child Noah?

Personally, I think there should've just been 32 fighters in the house with two fights every show, rather than kicking half of them off in the beginning. That would be twice the fights and twice the drama every show.

Nathan McScary
4/16/2008 7:22pm,
The episode hasn't even aired yet, and not only does it already have its own thread, its already on its second page. You guys are wacky.

AlphaFoxtrot51
4/16/2008 7:38pm,
Its so funy. Rampage is a fucking VILIAN in the ring.. but he seems so quite, reserved so far on the show. That one guy kinda talked **** to hmi on the first show and he realy didnt say anything to him. An angry rampage would be awsome.

So what you're saying is that you want to see Rampage...on a...rampage..? AHAHAHAHAHA :XXonlyamo

cyrijl
4/16/2008 8:12pm,
Well i know one guy who gets onto the show who lost his fight...i am just wondering when it will air.

I think they just tell rampage to ham it up. You can tell he is really a nice calm guy.

Kintanon
4/16/2008 9:18pm,
Damn, that's about 50 kinds of suck for the dude with the neck herpes.

CannibalCrowley
4/16/2008 9:29pm,
Just a little bit taller than a hobbit.