PDA

View Full Version : Ancient chinese secret!

willsellout
11/19/2003 12:20am,
Well not really. So I started kickboxing again, and started with the jumproping. My shins immediately started to hurt..so I toned it down a bit by just doing it 5 minutes at a time and not overdoing it with my workout..but my instructor introduced me to some kind of chinese liquid. Can't remember the name. He said it got rid of bruises and aided in healing and might help with my shin splints. I rubbed some on after the workout today..and my shins aren't hurting suddenly..does anyone know what this stuff is and where I can get it? Also whats a good place to get sparring gear I.E. shin guards, 16 oz gloves, head gear etc. online? Thanks

Dan

Jenfucius
11/19/2003 12:23am,
medicinal wine strikes again!

IndoChinese
11/19/2003 12:26am,
ditdajow

IndoChinese
11/19/2003 12:27am,
if you have jow, why do you need gear?

FingerorMoon?
11/19/2003 12:30am,
Tiger penis balm ?

willsellout
11/19/2003 12:34am,
Dunno it smelled like soy sauce, brown and label was in chinese but directions for use were in engrish..it was kinda funny.

Dan

willsellout
11/19/2003 12:44am,
Thanks guys...this helps a lot. I found a place to get some dit da jow. I appreciate it, once again you guys come through. Hopefully this will help with my shin splints.

Dan

IronBuddha
11/19/2003 1:20am,
as far as gear goes, fairtex is one of the best if not the best. expensive though. official supplier of the k-1 i believe.

www.fairtex.com

BlackBeltNow
11/19/2003 2:49am,
Originally posted by willsellout
Dunno it smelled like soy sauce, brown and label was in chinese but directions for use were in engrish..it was kinda funny.

Dan

haha engrish

iono what u tried. but...iono. i had shin splints the only way i got rid of them was avoid them for a months traight. even when i got better at the 3 week mark, if i did one rope session it woudl hurt and i'd have to start over. it was horrible. i don't know what you did or whether the medicine worked, but its good to hear you are over shin splints...hopefully...

akamai
11/19/2003 3:21am,
Originally posted by willsellout

Dan
You do realize you've just applied caramelized bull semen to your skin, don;t you?

akamai
11/19/2003 3:23am,
Originally posted by FingerorMoon?
Tiger penis balm ?
Tiger is actually the brand name, penis balm describes the product

willsellout
11/19/2003 8:53am,
Originally posted by akamai
You do realize you've just applied caramelized bull semen to your skin, don;t you?

As long as it's caramelized...its the regular bull semen that I have problems with:)

Dan