PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Solved!!! Rudy Abel and his "Ear Grind"

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Pandinha
4/10/2008 11:18am,
Putting together my .org article on Rudy, and thought to share this, the dreaded "Ear Grind". We call it Ground and Pound. But whatever.

7 or 8 punches and elbows to the head, and the knee right to the top of his head. To think I thought I killed him when he went limp under me, I should have just kept dropping knees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrsxIPJBqfE

jkdbuck76
4/10/2008 11:19am,
Yes. It had to have been the ear grind that did it. I mean, it certainly wasn't the salvo of unanswered punches.

mrblackmagic
4/10/2008 11:22am,
Ohhhhhh. I had no idea why he tapped.

Domite
4/10/2008 11:26am,
Wow, you're still posting about this guy?

The Question
4/10/2008 11:41am,
I wish to one day talk **** to someone over the internet for three years, fight them, and narrowly defeat them. So that I too may make multiple threads about the event for years to come. It should preferably be someone with little or no real skill. Any volunteers?

It is Fake
4/10/2008 11:44am,
Damn you are still posting?

I wish to one day talk **** to someone over the internet for three years, fight them, and narrowly defeat them. So that I too may make multiple threads about the event for years to come. It should preferably be someone with little or no real skill. Any volunteers?
You are well on your way with Simo.

Domite
4/10/2008 11:46am,
I think you've got your volunteer.

E-Van
4/10/2008 11:50am,

You would have to find somone you can defeat first. You got the talking **** part down already though.

It is Fake
4/10/2008 11:51am,
Good way to step up. How are you going to get to Florida?

1bad65
4/10/2008 11:56am,
I think Rudy needs one of these:

http://www.creightonmagazine.org/files/Spring_2002/mouse-ear.jpg

Domite
4/10/2008 11:58am,
Not to derail the thread, but that episode of southpark last night was really funny.

The Question
4/10/2008 11:59am,
You would have to find somone you can defeat first. You got the talking **** part down already though.

Oh really? Where the **** do you live?

Snake Plissken
4/10/2008 12:00pm,
Is this any side effect of the antimma forum? Please let it be true.

The Question
4/10/2008 12:01pm,
You are well on your way with Simo.

Simio? That old ************? I'm sorry, I can't bring myself to punch old, weathered army guys.
I might pistol whip that bitch though.

You see the only reason I pack a strap
Is 'cause I knew that old ninja was foul like half o' Shaq

It is Fake
4/10/2008 12:09pm,
Simio? That old ************? I'm sorry, I can't bring myself to punch old, weathered army guys.
Yet, you bicker more than Rudy and Anthony after just starting in December.

The Question
4/10/2008 12:18pm,
Yet, you bicker more than Rudy and Anthony after just starting in December.

That's purely his decision though. I don't give a **** about that old ass ************.

But here is how I deal with those motherfuckers:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qhds_eff-grandad-thugnificent_fun