PDA

View Full Version : Most effective form of jui jitsu???

Kempo Chris
3/31/2008 8:26am,
http://www.goshindosamurai.com/hombu.html

This place looked ok until I read about their samurai jui jitsu

They claim that their samurai jui jitsu is the most effective jui jitsu practiced in the world LOL

They also make a point to say it's not brazilan wrestling.

the_broken_hand
3/31/2008 8:45am,
i feel sorry for them :(

faded/day
3/31/2008 9:09am,
Misguided maybe. But without seeing the training or the product they put out who can say? Traditional trainiig can be a good thing and they don't believe in contracts. You being A BJJ nutrider does not qualify this for MABS.

partyboy
3/31/2008 9:36am,
"jui jitsu"

I lol'ed

hiptosser
3/31/2008 12:09pm,
haha watch their jiujitsu video clip lol

Kempo Chris
3/31/2008 12:12pm,
Misguided maybe. But without seeing the training or the product they put out who can say? Traditional trainiig can be a good thing and they don't believe in contracts. You being A BJJ nutrider does not qualify this for MABS.

I'm not even a BJJ guy and I personally like a little bit of tradition. But when someone starts making claims that their art is the most effective in the world they are full of bullshido.

faded/day
3/31/2008 12:38pm,
After further reading i would have to agree with you chris. I just like jumping to uninformed conclusions.

Kempo Chris
3/31/2008 2:43pm,
After further reading i would have to agree with you chris. I just like jumping to uninformed conclusions.

I do the same

benonmsn
3/31/2008 2:45pm,
im partial to swahili and mongolian jiu jitsu personally.

cooper_543
3/31/2008 4:35pm,
[quote= when someone starts making claims that their art is the most effective in the world they are full of bullshido.[/quote]

"Gracie style of Jiu-Jitsu is the most effective fighting art in the world today" from http://www.gracie.com/style/about.html.

...Just sayin'

kegdrainer
3/31/2008 5:17pm,
10th planet ftw

UpaLumpa
3/31/2008 5:20pm,
"jui jitsu"

I lol'ed

The very first production run of the Kikskin Kompetitor gi's that came out ~4 years ago had that same misspelling.
Great fucking gi.