PDA

View Full Version : any b.j.j players in san diego?

3moose1
3/28/2008 12:03am,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdrf8u-fHos

Now don't watch teh video, it sucks balls.

Look at the comments, especially from gerbilkungfumaster.

Please, someone call this guy out. I swear to the lord god almighty that i would, but i live in teh d....

BSDaemon
3/28/2008 12:26am,
I'm in San Diego and i'd love to do it but can't for another few months due to medical reasons. But if you can actually make somebody materialize from a Youtube, I might be able to find a place and person to engage in some friendly GONG SAU ass whooping.

3moose1
3/28/2008 12:34am,
I showed him this thread, and invited him to join this site...

God i hope he comes...

BSDaemon
3/28/2008 12:37am,
i'm SAYING IT TO YOU ASSHOLE, DOEBOYFRESH56, I CAN KILL GUARANTEED ANY BJJ ANYDAY, ANYTIME AT ANY CONDITION. you go by rules and referees. you're grappling is weak. I DO JUDO/JIU JITSU, KAJUKENBO, KALI/ARNIS,MUAY THAI, WING CHUN, CHIN NA, DUMOG, KUNTAO SILAT, AND I HAVE LOTS OF BLADES AND WEAPONS. YOU'LL DIE BITCH! AND THE REST OF WEAK ASS NON FIGHTING BJJ SISSIES. SUCH CRAP YOU SAY WILL "NEVER" HAPPEN. I LIVE IN SAN DIEGO, CHALLENGE ME TO A DEATH BITCH OR ANY OF YOU SISSY BJJ'S!
what a crappy propoganda video. IN A REAL FIGHT, NO FIGHT IS STOPPED BY REFEREES, IT KEEPS ON GOING AND NO GLOVES, CEMENT OR GRASS OR SAND. BJJ IS FOR FAGGOTS! I CHALLENGE ANY OF YOU PUNKASS BITCHES TO A DEATH MATCH. I'LL USE WHATEVER WEAPONS. REAL MARTIAL ARTS USE WEAPONS OR WITHOUT OR BOTH. BJJ IS FOR GAY WRESTLING!

Just sent him this message:

I am in Carlsbad, and If you'd like to make good on your challenge I know quite a few in the local BJJ scene who would be more than happy to meet you.

Please call me at (760) ***-**** and we can discuss the details such as rule set and venue. do you want MMA or vale tudo? Do you want to do it in a dojo on the mats, or would you insist on dirt/grass/concrete/lava? Would you be willing to compete unarmed or do you insist on only fighting with weapons?

I look forward to speaking with you,

-Henry

3moose1
3/28/2008 12:42am,
:)

this is going to be an hilarious case of gerbilkungfumaster chickening out...

we should make omega go fight him...

what does gong sau mean? :/

G-Off
3/28/2008 12:44am,
:)

this is going to be an hilarious case of gerbilkungfumaster chickening out...

we should make omega go fight him...

Haha, Omega fight him? Jeebus, that's like sending Brock Samson to deal with a single unruly Smurf.

I like it.

BSDaemon
3/28/2008 12:49am,
It means you should learn to ask google

Tenebrous
3/28/2008 12:52am,
Just sent him this message:

Thou dost truly bring the drama. I want in on this somehow.

socratic
3/28/2008 1:04am,
What are the chances of him being a good fighter, you recon? Kali, Muay Thai and Kajukenbo? JKD concepts has BJJ, though, doesn't it? I guess he could just be an asshole saying "I don't train JKD, but I say I do because I've done more than one martial art".

Don't know where he got the Chin Na from. Isn't that standup jointlocking and whatnot, usually limited to obscure gestures in kung fu? Dumog is like Philippino folk wrestling, if memory serves.

Edit: In the vid, that probably wasn't even a guillotine. It was a shitty headlock, the guy probably thinking he actually had control over his opponent with his dumb ass being held in side control.

3moose1
3/28/2008 2:04am,
In the vid, that probably wasn't even a guillotine. It was a shitty headlock, the guy probably thinking he actually had control over his opponent with his dumb ass being held in side control.

the b.j.j guy sucked IMO.

Cy Q. Faunce
3/28/2008 1:49pm,
I showed him this thread, and invited him to join this site...

God i hope he comes...
May the good fairy what sits in the sky grant your every wish. (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67985)

Bluto Blutarsky
3/28/2008 2:01pm,
"I only
fight for real fighting when necessary not SPORT. don't believe in rules, neither does thugs, gangs and criminals which bjj wouldn't work. "

guys, this is a waste of time- when the guy posted this on the youtube comments what makes you think anything is going to get him to fight you.

hes basically saying "i want you to come here and assault me so I can press charges against you when you kick my ass because I have never crossed hands with another living bieng since I played patty cake with my imaginary friend in 5th grade".

in all honesty though- I do think he trains somewhere. that kind of statement sounds like it came from some CMA teacher whose students care more about looking like they are actors in a kung fu theatre flick than actually learning something applicable to fighting.

this kid seems to be confusing the concept of sparring with guidelines so you don't seriously injure your sparring partner or even a freindly sparring match with "sport".

its called training, its called learning how to fucking use what you learn. its cocknobs like this that are why so many cma schools teach and get away with teaching interpretive dance instead of martial arts.

EDIT: ok, rant over- i should post this where it belongs- on youtube.

EDIT2: Ok, I might have gone a little too far on the insulting end on youtube. That particular comment and the way he said it just kind of rubs me the wrong way- very very badly.