PDA

View Full Version : New guy

shinobi294
3/21/2008 9:19pm,
Hi everyone, I'm new here at Bullshido. I look forward to many informative and/or entertaining discussions with everyone!

Here are my martial arts credentials:

8 years, 2nd degree black belt in World Tae Kwon Do Association, led by 9th degree Grandmaster Duk Sung Son. Please don't confuse this style with Olympic style TKD.

18 months, yellow sash level in Kung Fu. It's an independent school that specializes in the Shaolin 5 Animals, along with dabs of Wing Chun, Praying Mantis, Drunken Boxing, Hung Gar, Longfist, and a few other styles. There are 10 levels to black sash, yellow being the 3rd of them. If you'd like more detailed info, just let me know!

I come absolutely unglued whenever I see bullshido taking place, whether it be in a newspaper, book, or on the internet. I just can't stand it!!

At the moment, the martial arts I most want to try out are Ba Gua Zhang, Bujinkan Ninpo Taijutsu, and a traditional Karate style.

OmegaBot
3/21/2008 9:20pm,
Welcome aboard, shinobi294! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

colonelpong2
3/21/2008 10:35pm,
Hi and welcome....

You study TKD and Kung Fu and you want to try out Bujinkan?

Each to their own, but I hope you have a thick skin......

shinobi294
3/22/2008 12:35am,
Lol I'll probably stick close to newbietown for a bit, until I get more comfortable with the atmosphere of the place...

I've heard that TKD and Kung Fu are often like big target signs painted on your back around here, lol not to mention Bujinkan.