PDA

View Full Version : Faggy Analogy Time Part the Dos: Bullshido: The Gathering

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Hedgehogey
3/07/2008 12:17am,
So the thread where everyone accuses Boyd of killing Jesus got me to thinking. Individually, Pizdoff's defenders are all pretty weak: A couple of Canadians noone's ever heard of who were only doing this for fun and don't understand why we're killing the mood of the circlejerk, Pizdoff, whose entire shtick is based around spending more time on the internet finding articles about KIDS GET THEIR "KICKS" AT LOCAL KARATE SCHOOL from New England and other very white places than training, and a bunch of lazy white belts who post SHOULD I CROSSTRAIN JUDO/SHUAI JIAO/CROCHET TO FILL IN THE HOLES IN TEH D34DLY JITS threads.

But somehow together, they form this thick, regenerating wall of cockstrokery. So clearly an individual LOL I SUCK subhuman is easy prey. Their strength is shown when they get together and create a self referential terrorstorm of TEH R34L "jokes" and 4chan memes.

Then it hit me. Only one other creature behaves this way. Slivers.

For those who don't play Magic: The Gathering, slivers are a creature type that each provide a benefit for every other sliver in play, although they are all mostly 1/1 (weak). So the more slivers you play, the better your normally weak slivers are, encouraging you to make your deck of nothing but slivers.

But this isn't another thread to discuss what an awful person Pizdoff is. Not that i'd be opposed to that, I mean pizdoff spent years making grapple jokes. But that's not what this thread is about.

It's about turning your training partners into Magic cards.

For instance:

Self Pitying Crappler:

Cost: 3
1/1

Discard Self Pitying Crappler: Target Player loses 1 life for each other crappler in play OR you gain 1 life for each other crappler in play

[i]Hey, I may suck, but look, here's a LOLcats macro

Ideally we'd have a bunch of crappler cards in play which make more crappler tokens or have effects based on the number of crapplers.

Tenebrous
3/07/2008 1:15am,
Dude. You need some new fucking hobbies.

King Sleepless
3/07/2008 1:23am,
They just need to level up.

Fighting Cephalopod
3/07/2008 1:35am,
I finished in the top 15 of States in Type II at one point , and even I am gonna say this thread is terminally nerdy and should be put down for its own good

Mas
3/07/2008 1:45am,
So the thread where everyone accuses Boyd of killing Jesus got me to thinking. Individually, Pizdoff's defenders are all pretty weak: A couple of Canadians noone's ever heard of who were only doing this for fun and don't understand why we're killing the mood of the circlejerk, Pizdoff, whose entire shtick is based around spending more time on the internet finding articles about KIDS GET THEIR "KICKS" AT LOCAL KARATE SCHOOL from New England and other very white places than training, and a bunch of lazy white belts who post SHOULD I CROSSTRAIN JUDO/SHUAI JIAO/CROCHET TO FILL IN THE HOLES IN TEH D34DLY JITS threads.

But somehow together, they form this thick, regenerating wall of cockstrokery. So clearly an individual LOL I SUCK subhuman is easy prey. Their strength is shown when they get together and create a self referential terrorstorm of TEH R34L "jokes" and 4chan memes.

For those who don't play Magic: The Gathering, slivers are a creature type that each provide a benefit for every other sliver in play, although they are all mostly 1/1 (weak). So the more slivers you play, the better your normally weak slivers are, encouraging you to make your deck of nothing but slivers.

But this isn't another thread to discuss what an awful person Pizdoff is. Not that i'd be opposed to that, I mean pizdoff spent years making grapple jokes. But that's not what this thread is about.

For instance:

Self Pitying Crappler:

1/1

Discard Self Pitying Crappler: Target Player loses 1 life for each other crappler in play OR you gain 1 life for each other crappler in play

[I]Hey, I may suck, but look, here's a LOLcats macro

Ideally we'd have a bunch of crappler cards in play which make more crappler tokens or have effects based on the number of crapplers.

lol wat?

Lily
3/07/2008 1:47am,
Can we merge this with the 'Martial Arts Cosplay' thread?

Tenebrous
3/07/2008 1:52am,
Can we merge this with the 'Martial Arts Cosplay' thread?

I don't think that much of this **** in one spot is a good idea.

syberia
3/07/2008 1:52am,
so that we can revel in Hedge's nerdness?

PizDoff
3/07/2008 1:53am,
Sweet, we had gone too long with a post about me.

snowman
3/07/2008 1:56am,
+4 sword of something

Tenebrous
3/07/2008 1:59am,
Sweet, we had gone too long with a post about me.

You must be feeling important as **** after all this.

theotherserge
3/07/2008 2:04am,

For instance:

Self Pitying Crappler:

1/1

[I]Hey, I may suck, but look, here's a LOLcats macro

either I'm old and just don't get it anymore, or you're the absolute nerdyist reincarnation of Gary Gygax yet

Frank White
3/07/2008 2:08am,
either I'm old and just don't get it anymore, or you're the absolute nerdyist reincarnation of Gary Gygax yet

You're old. And whatever you do, don't google 'Cosplay'.

theotherserge
3/07/2008 2:13am,
You're old. And whatever you do, don't google 'Cosplay'.
thank you young'n! Taken under advisement!
http://www.virginmedia.com/music/pictures/qawards2004/pix/09_main.jpg

Roidie McDouchebag
3/07/2008 2:30am,
This is definitely the greatest MA nerd analogy of the year.

King Sleepless
3/07/2008 2:57am,
The point still stands and Hedge is right, regardless of how nerdy his analogy is.