PDA

View Full Version : T.N.T Destruction Squad Scam or the real deal?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15

nifoc
4/10/2008 4:15am,
I assume someone will be checking how their fights go and post here?

So we will know if they have any skill at all. Might be good for a laugh at least.

mmafan3450
4/10/2008 6:56am,
I'm sure I can find out. I'll do my best to find out and post it

7thSamurai
4/18/2008 9:03am,
memory bump.

Two more days until the fight.

I've been unable to figure out who he's fighting against. I found the website for the promoter (http://www.gladiatorfightclubtv.com/) but I wasn't able to find out anything on who he's fighting. The promoter also has a snazzy Myspace (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/www.myspace.com/gladiatorfightclub) page. I was trying to find some stats on who he was going up against, but I'm at work and don't have a lot of time. Is anyone in the area going to this event?

7thSamurai
4/19/2008 9:09pm,
http://www.san-online.us/live-events.html (http://www.san-online.us/live-events.html)

It looks like they have a live stream.

aceshigh414
4/20/2008 11:40pm,
In case you guys were wondering -

I lost 2:45 in the 1st round against Buddy Barre - So my record is 0-1-0 and his is now 6-3-1

Armbar

No excuses here I was jittery as all hell - that cage IS intimidating - I really don't remember the fight at all - my friends and Buddy said I did a hell of a job, but I am waiting until I see the fight tapes.

Chris won against Shannon Lanier - His record is 1-0-0 and Shannon's is now 0-1-0 - 2:13 1st round TKO

He went out there looking for blood and got it - He cut Shannon's face over both eyebrows real bad.

We wish Shannon a quick recovery and hope to see him soon.

Our website has the same details of the fights and our upcoming fights.

Omega Supreme
4/20/2008 11:49pm,
In case you guys were wondering -

I lost 2:45 in the 1st round against Buddy Barre - So my record is 0-1-0 and his is now 6-3-1

Armbar

No excuses here I was jittery as all hell - that cage IS intimidating - I really don't remember the fight at all - my friends and Buddy said I did a hell of a job, but I am waiting until I see the fight tapes.

Chris won against Shannon Lanier - His record is 1-0-0 and Shannon's is now 0-1-0 - 2:13 1st round TKO

He went out there looking for blood and got it - He cut Shannon's face over both eyebrows real bad.

We wish Shannon a quick recovery and hope to see him soon.

Our website has the same details of the fights and our upcoming fights.

*pat on the back...

Get video and get back to training. Good luck on the next fight.

aceshigh414
4/20/2008 11:53pm,
I will post as soon as I get vid. And yes it is back to training - Thanks for the pat - TNT

mmafan3450
4/28/2008 6:01pm,
So is it true that TNT is joining up with Robson for a seminar?

mmafan3450
5/30/2008 12:24pm,
I dont know if anyone cares any more, but Aces lost his second match via knockout and I'm pretty sure Bull lost his as well. This leaves TNT's record at 1-3

Kintanon
5/30/2008 1:34pm,
Hmm, they might need to consider bringing in some outside talent to help their training.

danielson
5/30/2008 2:14pm,
I was at those fights,,both guys fought hard. Better luck next time

mmafan3450
6/02/2008 10:36am,
Unfortunatley danielson, fighting hard doesn't give anyone any credibility. However, their record does and it's not looking good so far.

danielson
6/02/2008 11:51pm,
Unfortunatley danielson, fighting hard doesn't give anyone any credibility. However, their record does and it's not looking good so far.

i agree, buddy bare the guy beat their head coach has lost once to one of the guys on my team and won once against the same guy do to a dq, my team mate is a blue belt and a strong fighter but in no way shape or form would he try to open a school at his level. just trying to add some perspective.

mmafan3450
6/03/2008 4:08pm,
that is a good perspective. and im sure if he did, he wouldnt be charging the rates of an MMA superstar

aceshigh414
6/22/2008 6:57pm,
I have not been on for a while and I am glad to see that you guys are following the progress of the team.

Danielson I appreciate the fact that you were there and yes we did fight hard, but nevertheless lost.

We are bringing some outside help in to help with the training - we will be training with Jeff Reese in Scranton. He also trains Brian Stann so that should be good for us.

I have found out that skill does not mean anything when you don't have the mindset for the cage - so that is my biggest hurdle to overcome.

And as for my brother, Chris he has all the mindset and some skill - so if we combined wow what an unstoppable force we would be lol.

Paul Vernocy which was my last opponent, to the best of my knowlege was banned from all Kore Kombat events and Gladiator Fight Club events for testing positive for steroids.

Now before you say I am making excuses, I am not! I promise. I know that I fought hard and landed some real hard shots - He just didn't feel them. I am moving down to 185lbs since my last fight I weighed in at 193 and fought at 190 and my opponent weighed in at 205 and probably fought at 225lbs. He hit like a truck and was as strong as an ox. If he is doing roids, then he will pay the price in the end not me - I learned from both fights and hope to turn the tides in the middleweight division.

You can check the first fights out at gladiatorfightclubtv.com and go to photos page I am the 5th fight and my brother's is the 10th.

Thanks for keeping track guys and I hope to give you something positive to talk about after our next fights.

TJ TNT Destruction Squad

aceshigh414
6/22/2008 7:01pm,
oh and Chris will also be fighting in the middleweight division, He will face many challenges against such fast opponents, but if you watch the first fight you will see that he does not stop for anything, and you will know why we call him the bull.