PDA

View Full Version : T.N.T Destruction Squad Scam or the real deal?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

mmafan3450
4/07/2008 2:16pm,
It is Fake, can you please explain what the ban thing is all about. I really dont know. I'm assuming people get banned temporarily for various issues. What are some things that might get someone banned?

It is Fake
4/07/2008 2:23pm,
It is Fake, can you please explain what the ban thing is all about. I really dont know. I'm assuming people get banned temporarily for various issues. What are some things that might get someone banned?
Bruce Leroy was banned for his last post here by staff.

If you go to the beginning of the thread "xmangrenin" was posting negatively about some of the claims. Suddenly, kyoshikomodo appears and we see this slight change to support of T.N.T.

They post from the same computer and one gets banned as a sock puppet.

tasekat
4/07/2008 3:11pm,
files infected

Tom Kagan
4/07/2008 3:23pm,
If you've never posted here before, why is it that you are sharing a computer with two other sockpuppets?

It is Fake
4/07/2008 3:33pm,
Better yet, if you
have never posted on Bullshido before why do you have two posts?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1182195&postcount=2

mmafan3450
4/07/2008 3:48pm,
haha wow, people are dumb. why do they go through all the trouble of making multiple names? so for all I know, I could be the only non TNT member on this thread? xmangrenin/Kyosh, why all the BS? Do you really have nothing better to do than come on here and post under multiple fake names?

tasekat
4/07/2008 4:05pm,
files and e-mails infected

It is Fake
4/07/2008 4:16pm,
How about you answer the Staff question that you just ignored?

If you've never posted here before, why is it that you are sharing a computer with two other sockpuppets?

pepto_bismol
4/07/2008 10:06pm,
How about you answer the Staff question that you just ignored?

haha, yeah i took the time to read this entire thread before saying anything about my suspicions.

It took like 10 pages before anybody actually accused this guy of being on multiple accounts.

It only makes cense that the mods can trace people's ip addresses.

And all of the T.N.T. people suddenly signing up then posting minutes within each other...

sounds like one bored guy.

aceshigh414
4/08/2008 12:16am,
Thanks for the publicity!

wikidbounce
4/08/2008 12:47am,
It appears to me that these guys have a pipe dream of starting a studio.
I think they are pinning all thier hopes on these events and winning the mma event to give them enough street cred and money to get a proper studio.
They aren't even worth worrying about they might have real good training but I doubt it.Also they aren't following the most stable business model around.

That sounds like the plot of a hollywood movie, maybe this is all jus a guerilla marketing campaign set up with fake web site etc to promote it. lol

It is Fake
4/08/2008 1:01am,
Well Interesting as all of this is if you check my Ip address you will most certainly see I am not on the same computer as anyone else.

Since the beginning of my posts I have been trying to defend the squad, whereas the rest of the people posting have been bashing us until recently in the thread. I don't know who most of these people are, but I know one on this page, all it says on my screen though is

Files and e-mail infected

So Now I have no idea what's going on.

I will take mmafan's advice about the nutritionist and I have posted that already.

As far as Dave is concerned He didn't want all of that out there until they signed up - but we are working on getting a page dedicated to his bios.

The years he fought were 1988 - 1992 That and it was in NJ only as far as I know. ISKBA Middleweight champion youth division into adult division.

TNT
See the problem is, 3 of your supposed supporters are on the same computer. Pretty much you are suspect by default especially, after you and kushi/vampo/tase have the multi-page page conversations.

aceshigh414
4/08/2008 1:20am,

Tom Kagan
4/08/2008 12:38pm,
... and I came in during the heat of the battle to prove my team a fake. ...

A distinct possibility remains that you have succeeded in your quest.

aceshigh414
4/08/2008 2:41pm,

Tom Kagan
4/08/2008 2:46pm,
The point would be why are you not answering my questions now that this is not a joke, and it is very real.

There are many questions in this thread which have not been answered. Whether it is real remains to be seen.

Remember I will be persuing this no matter what you do.

Good luck with your endeavor.

I just thought you would want to have some positive feedback for once on this site.

There is plenty. That fact that you seem to be concentrating on the chaff is not something within my abilities to affect.