PDA

View Full Version : This is better than AA

Pages : [1] 2

7goose
3/06/2008 1:27am,
Hello my name is 7goose; and I am an alcoholic. I enjoy long walks on the beach and cuddling after intercourse. I am also a soldier in the army for the last 10 years of my fantastic life. Before that I used to play in TKD land for about 6 years. But that was about 10 years ago and really doesnt mean **** these days. Now I enjoy my Kru make fun of me in Muay Tai and tell me how much better the marines are than the army. The world is full of love. And I am complete.

GhostOfKimura
3/06/2008 1:28am,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, 7goose, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

7goose
3/06/2008 1:38am,
You will in no doubt hear my stories of wonderful failures, such as vomiting during my first session of sparring in TKD,(the good kind, with contact and falling down, remember 10 years ago, not the crap they teach kids these days). Good times had by all. And how can I forget getting my ass kicked by the better half of our species. It took me out of training for a period of two weeks. Yay for recurring knee injuries.

-7goose

7goose
3/06/2008 1:54am,
Fucking bots.

Katje
3/06/2008 7:56am,
Just to break up the monotony, welcome. :) Whereabouts do you train?

Lu Tze
3/06/2008 7:58am,
Welcome to Bullshido.

M1K3
3/06/2008 8:30am,
Welcome to Bullshido! I am glad to see, as a doggie, that you recognize the superiority of Marines. Moo Thai rocks and will get you hugs and kisses as a style here. BTW Marines is always capitalized. Enjoy your stay, you sound like you will fit right in.

Oohrah!

Vorpal
3/06/2008 9:17am,
Welcome. As far as superiority of services goes I will remind you that the Air Force has hotter chicks, better food and aliens in our secret hangers. Nuclear powers, banker's hours go AF. Our new recruitment slogan rocks: Air Force, calling our superior officers by their first names since 1947.

3moose1
3/06/2008 4:25pm,
Welcome. As far as superiority of services goes I will remind you that the Air Force has hotter chicks, better food and aliens in our secret hangers. Nuclear powers, banker's hours go AF. Our new recruitment slogan rocks: Air Force, calling our superior officers by their first names since 1947.

more like CHAIR FORCE, amirite?!?!?!

lol

7goose
3/06/2008 7:02pm,
Thanks for the warm reception ladies and gentlemen. To answer the training question, here's the link to the school. http://thebudoryu.com (http://thebudoryu.com/)

Vorpal
3/06/2008 8:01pm,
more like CHAIR FORCE, amirite?!?!?!

lol

Never heard that one before.

3moose1
3/06/2008 10:41pm,
Never heard that one before.

Really? damn, i thought it was a pretty standard air force crack.

But if i were to join the military, i would join the air-force.

Trek
3/06/2008 10:58pm,
I dont call them by their first names, although I use callsigns more then I use rank and name if I have a good relationship with them. At least up to Captains, Majors get fuzzy and anything higher then that its always rank and name. Although I work in a awesome office where both my DO and Squadron commander always come by work with us and they call me by my callsign because it seems to be funny as hell to them. So I get to be a little more relaxed with the leadership here. Love the AF! All this talk about marines being the best ground pounders, I have seen some amazing Army Bubbas already in my short years so I dont know!

djm
3/07/2008 1:26am,
When I first opened this thread I thought you were talking about Andrei Arlovski.

wow do I feel dumb.

Welcome.

Vorpal
3/07/2008 6:53am,
Really? damn, i thought it was a pretty standard air force crack.

But if i were to join the military, i would join the air-force.

That was me being sarcastic. If you do look into the military look into the Air National Guard.

3moose1
3/07/2008 12:04pm,
That was me being sarcastic. If you do look into the military look into the Air National Guard.

I was very interested in the military, then i wasn't...now i need money for college, and now i'm re-evaluating my thoughts, lol

And yeah my sarcasm detector doesn't work :(