PDA

View Full Version : Flying techniques: BJJ and rear mount

Pages : [1] 2

King Sleepless
3/04/2008 7:03pm,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDBrdl2sZWs

You can get as uncomfortable as you want, but we're going to do this.

We're going to discuss the merits of being able to get mount while flying. Ready, get set, go.

partyboy
3/04/2008 7:46pm,
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-700113125663046285

TroyForum
3/04/2008 7:50pm,
Take the back!!!!!

Holy Moment
3/04/2008 8:13pm,
Ultimate April Fools Day prank: " Haha! We're not gonna grab you!"

Anyway, this vid has inspired me. I'm going to create the world's first and only flying MMA league. That idea's much better than that under-water MMA league idea I had. Maybe I can even make a flying Octagon.

bad credit
3/04/2008 8:17pm,
How about a zero-gravity MMA league? Of course, you could only have 30 second rounds on a puke-bucket flight. That, or pay the money to the russkies to launch 'em into space and do it on the space station.

Yes, I've read Streetlethal and the rest of the trilogy.

Too bad that South Park episode wasn't true and you couldn't just pay the Mexicans a few hundred to go into orbit.

Holy Moment
3/04/2008 8:21pm,
I have an even better idea: Underground MMA. Not as in secret MMA; literally underground. Let's see how people fight when they're buried under tons and tons of soil.

UpaLumpa
3/04/2008 8:31pm,
How about a zero-gravity MMA league? Of course, you could only have 30 second rounds on a puke-bucket flight. That, or pay the money to the russkies to launch 'em into space and do it on the space station.

Pretty much only grappling would be effective in this situation.

partyboy
3/04/2008 8:38pm,

zero-g would be the one situation where all the kung fu larpers would be able to do their 30 foot flying kicks...

I'm in.

TroyForum
3/04/2008 11:16pm,

Yes, I've read Streetlethal and the rest of the trilogy.

Too bad that South Park episode wasn't true and you couldn't just pay the Mexicans a few hundred to go into orbit.

I read Streetlethal too.

Nullboxing rules!!!!!

TroyForum
3/04/2008 11:18pm,

No sir, this is a job for a ninja.

Uri Shatil
3/05/2008 2:49am,

Clearly you've never done underwater wrestling. It's damn near impossible. Once I hit an armdrag, and once a duckunder. Aside from that, nothing's possible.

socratic
3/05/2008 5:34am,
**** me, that insane fucker just jumped out of a plane without a damn parachute!

King Sleepless
3/05/2008 1:55pm,
**** me, that insane fucker just jumped out of a plane without a damn parachute!

WRC driver Travis Pastrana.

He's alright, but he screams like a girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsLllQznkG8

The Question
3/05/2008 1:59pm,
Did that guy jump out of a plane without a prachute? Seriously? Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? Do people do that kind of **** often? What the ****, man?

3moose1
3/05/2008 2:00pm,
WRC driver Travis Pastrana.

He's alright, but he screams like a girl:

Oh my god, that deer got fucked up.

illegalusername
3/05/2008 2:11pm,
Did that guy jump out of a plane without a prachute? Seriously? Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? Do people do that kind of **** often? What the ****, man?
It happens.
My favourite was the guy who strapped jet engines to his boots and jumped out.

Close tie with the guy solving the Rubik Cube in freefall