PDA

View Full Version : uncomfortable grappling with openly gay man

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

akamai
11/12/2003 9:03pm,
heard this in a conversation at a party, a judo guy was saying how he was very uncomfortable with going to train at his college's judo club after an openly gay man joined. he said he was afarid the gay guy is in it for the wrong reason (club is 90% male)
what are your thoughts on this?

TheHungsta
11/12/2003 9:09pm,
If his partner pops a boner while he's practicing, he knows who to avoid.

Deadpan Scientist
11/12/2003 9:18pm,
As long as the guy isn't there getting his sexual "kicks" off of grappling unsuspecting men, I don't see why gay people should not be allowed to join a club...

Greg
11/12/2003 9:33pm,
Helloooooooo! It's showaaaaa time!

TheHungsta
11/12/2003 9:34pm,
the same way u would like "grappling" with a girl, a gay person would experience incredible joy by placing his body in close proximity with another half naked male while wriggling and trying to get him to submit

Punisher
11/12/2003 9:36pm,
If the gay guy really was a pervert and just wanted to rub up against other guys, why be openly gay?

I don't think you have to roll with anyone, gay, straight, male, or female, that you don't feel comfortable with, but that is your problem not theirs.

Greg
11/12/2003 9:40pm,
Actually Iíll bet that most of the guys here have trained with gay men and not known it.

Since this guy is openly gay at least you know that he is.

Personally I'd rather train with an openly gay man than closet cases. (Don't worry I'm not naming any names) Well as long as he does not come to sparring class wearing a dress.

FingerorMoon?
11/12/2003 10:17pm,
heard this in a conversation at a party, a judo guy was saying how he was very uncomfortable with going to train at his college's judo club after an openly gay man joined. he said he was afarid the gay guy is in it for the wrong reason (club is 90% male)
what are your thoughts on this?

Tell him to grow the **** up.
Its a radical theory but scientists now believe you can't catch the gay disease!.

TigerFly
11/12/2003 10:31pm,
FingerorMoon? hit the nail on the head... they need to grow up and cease the homophobic behavior - it is 2003 for fucking christ sake! There are only two girls in our class, and when we are there we aren't focused on getting laid, we are focused on training. I am sure the same is true for gay men.

The Wastrel
11/12/2003 10:33pm,
BUt If he Iz Ghey he will Grabe MY BOnerr!!

TigerFly
11/12/2003 10:38pm,
If you have a b0nar in class and in close enough proximiatey that a gay guy can grab your b0nar - there is a good chance you are ghey, so whats the issue? :)

*runs FAR away from topic*

The Wastrel
11/12/2003 10:40pm,
Thank you for ruining the hilarity of my point by forcing me to come out and explain it.

The Wastrel
11/12/2003 10:41pm,
I didn't mean "come out"...I meant...Damn...

TigerFly
11/12/2003 10:44pm,
if you can't possible forget about getting laid for 2-3 hours to concentrate on training - why are you there? I mean seriously - there is a guy in our class as hot as all **** AND the other girl is a fucking knock out, but that is simply the only passing thought I have had about either in class. I know that Djimbe thinks the girl is hot - but is he thinking about nailing her to the point of a bonar in class... no he isn't.

I guess being bi, I can't see there being an issue unless someone intentionally grabs your booootay or package. But I can say that if in class I was groped by anyone - guy or girl I would have the same reaction - it is inappropriate in the setting (wait until AFTER class :))

blankslate
11/12/2003 10:44pm,
I'd create a special "Randori" initiation for that queer judoka.

Yeah, he'd think twice about coming back after that!

TigerFly
11/12/2003 10:45pm,
Originally posted by The Wastrel
I didn't mean "come out"...I meant...Damn...

HAHA! THAT... was FUNNY.