PDA

View Full Version : Frank Mir vs...

sambosteve
3/04/2008 1:29am,
...a fortune cookie told me it was Nogiera

Should be interesting if it happens...

Vince Tortelli
3/04/2008 1:43am,
I think Herring or Sylvia would make more sense...give him an A Lister before the Title shot...but then again I'm awake and posting at 1 am and I have to go work out at 6 tomorrow, so what do I know about anything?

gr81disp
3/04/2008 4:34am,
I like the idea of a Sylvia v. Mir rematch...for Mir's next next match. He should be given Herring and then, if he wins, rematch with Sylvia. THEN, if he wins again, Mir v. Nog. If Sylvia wins, Sylvia v. Nog II. If Herring wins v. Mir, Sylvia v. Herring, then Herring v. Werdum, then Herring v. Nog IV (HIGHLY doubtful). Sylvia meanwhile should get probably Werdum while Nog gets...I dunno who. Kinda breaks down there.

Roidie McDouchebag
3/04/2008 5:14am,
If it's Nog, that's retarded. It's like fighting a much better version of himself.

stupidwhiteman
3/04/2008 5:20am,
too soon for Frank Mir vs. Andrei Arlovsky?

and of course, big nog vs. Couture.....that's what I want to see....

Odacon
3/04/2008 6:35am,
I don't think Herring would be a much of a challenge for Mir, but he did just win a fairly big match in terms of his career this weekend(regardless of how much it displeased people), so he might be due.

TroyForum
3/04/2008 8:07am,
I give Mir cool points for his sub on Brock. Good work off his back.

mrblackmagic
3/04/2008 11:26am,
too soon for Frank Mir vs. Andrei Arlovsky?

and of course, big nog vs. Couture.....that's what I want to see....

That'd be a good swing fight for Andrei's return, but it'd be great for Mir if he won.

pauli
3/04/2008 11:49am,
i'm hoping they'll give frank a while to actually train full time now that he's got some money in his pocket again.

sambosteve
5/25/2008 1:06am,
Well, the word is that my "fortune cookie" was right. I hear Mir and Nog will be coaches in the next season of TUF, culminating with a bout between them.

3moose1
5/25/2008 5:12pm,
Well, the word is that my "fortune cookie" was right. I hear Mir and Nog will be coaches in the next season of TUF, culminating with a bout between them.

what kind of fortune cookies are you getting?

Mine all say stupid stuff like a true friend is the best thing in life, and other vaguelly gay ****.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
5/25/2008 9:25pm,

Gawdammnit! I hate that crap. It means we have to wait obscenely long time to see a title defense, just like what's going on now with the light heavyweight title.

noonyez
5/26/2008 4:38pm,
Gawdammnit! I hate that crap. It means we have to wait obscenely long time to see a title defense, just like what's going on now with the light heavyweight title.

Very true. Same with middleweight title. but for different reasons.

Tom Kagan
5/26/2008 5:05pm,
...a fortune cookie told me it was Nogiera

Should be interesting if it happens...

You had a fortune cookie which said: Frank Mir vs Nogiera ... in bed?

Where do you order takeout?

tigerjoe
6/12/2008 2:49am,
You had a fortune cookie which said: Frank Mir vs Nogiera ... in bed?

Where do you order takeout?

MirNogese Chinese Restaurant. LOL