PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Intro

fightgear
2/18/2008 10:47am,
Hey guys
Just wanted to give a big hello as I've just signed on to here. Gonna spend some time reading the articles before jumping into the cage.

Am a 37 year veteran of martial arts mainly Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun and BJJ although have some epxerience of most martial arts.

Any questions - be happy to answer.
Cheers
Roy

KungFuBot
2/18/2008 10:48am,
Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, fightgear. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.

Stlthofnight
2/19/2008 4:19pm,
Well this is my first post on this forum site. I'm looking forward to talking to y'
all.

fatguy
2/19/2008 8:12pm,
Ill use this thread to introduce myself as well.

Im 19, been studying iaijutsu for a few years now and have actually been on this forum for a while.. I like to take in information rather than throw in my $0.02.. especially since im so new.. anyhoo I figured id post to get that message off the screen telling me to =P

AeroChica
2/20/2008 1:24pm,
Gents, welcome to bullshido.

It is proper form to start your own thread in newbietown and introduce yourself and your experience. That way, anyone who has something to chat with you about has the chance to do so. Please start your own threads and re-do the intros.

Other than that, have fun! If you don't post in a few weeks, the giant message will be back, so you might as well jump in and swim. Cheersh!