PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Malinois
2/07/2008 6:43pm,
Hi!

Decided to start Judo, especially after lurking here and reviewing various threads. Since admission is part of the healing, I studied Aikido for 2 years. I really want that time after finding some vids on Youtube.

Honest question, since this wasn't anything like my old dojo. Are most Aikido dojos this questionable? There is no real training going on. The Sensei actually has a goal of introducing his professional dance experience to his students. Now I am open to new points of view, but this is, well I don't know how to politely describe it. See 1.45 and 2.51! There's a part two as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXbB39ghZfQ

BJJbot
2/07/2008 6:44pm,
Welcome aboard, Malinois! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.