PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Ninja Masters

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

BomberH
1/30/2008 9:38am,
Okay so Ninjutsu doesn't get a lot of respect around here. Well I'd like to educate you. Many MMA strategies come from Ninjutsu. Look at this Ninja Masters Ground and Pound at 0:50. Just don't watch the flurry of punches at 1:41. You might end up clawing your own eyes out.

[IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk8cdiWna9k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk8cdiWna9k&feature=related

Both guys are amazing. To consistently miss your target with such a big weapon takes minutes of training.

[IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkmgJywGAa4

joecos
1/30/2008 9:48am,
What a minute -- the "instructor" in that first video -- 5'2", 220 lbs -- it's BBT4life!

Goju - Joe
1/30/2008 9:57am,
Here's a comment form the second vid youtube page

Togakure ryu ninpo Kobujutsu demo in Dallas Texas....
Jeff Jackson shodan, Shannon Seaback sandan and Ralph Severe demo border protection skills.. Jutte, Katana, Rokushakobo, Shoto, Kyoketsu Shoge, Metsubushi, Shuriken...
Japanese kobujutsu is protection of our borders here in America.. Why.. Our borders are being attacked.. and our cities by invaders.. stop the madness.. why are American people allowing this to happen?

Thank god our borders are being protected by fat delusional middle aged men dressed up in Halloween costumes.

Crawfinski
1/30/2008 10:10am,
What a minute -- the "instructor" in that first video -- 5'2", 220 lbs -- it's BBT4life!

220? I'm betting you can add at least another 20 lbs to that. I will say one thing in regards to his supposed ground fighting abilities...YOU try to wrap your legs around that guys midsection to pull guard. I'm 6'4" and doubt that my long legs would make it. There may be something to this spare tire thing afterall.

GoldenJonas
1/30/2008 10:21am,
Wow, wait until I tell Rickson that his father stole the armbar from guard technique from a fat, very fat ninjer....not only that, but Helio apparently taught his sons the wrong way to do it as well.

The best part of the second vid....if I had to pic a "best" would be in the middle where the fat ninjer bends his massive trunk at the waist and throws to rubber stars at the guy screaming at him with a sword.

Awesommmmmmme.....

Cayvmann
1/30/2008 10:25am,
Wow, the only thing I can't think is that there are people out there who look at these videos and think to themselves, "That's for me"

hoodedmonk
1/30/2008 10:28am,
I want to see fat ninja climb a wall!

hoodedmonk
1/30/2008 10:29am,
Wow, the only thing I can't think is that there are people out there who look at these videos and think to themselves, "That's for me"At least we know there well fed.

Antifa
1/30/2008 10:41am,
Ralph Severe can actually deliver the goods

http://www.artofcombat.com/albums/Videos/Ralphworkout2.mpg

he had a challenge from a JKD school about 5 years back that ended with 3 out of 5 challengers leaving in ambulances.

He does spar in his school and he and his students do accept challenges and defeat challengers.

I've met one of his former students who was okay. I'm told the man really hates Mexicans however. As my friend said "The training was good, but I had to go selectively deaf in order to get it"

M1K3
1/30/2008 11:23am,
Ralph Severe can actually deliver the goods

http://www.artofcombat.com/albums/Videos/Ralphworkout2.mpg

he had a challenge from a JKD school about 5 years back that ended with 3 out of 5 challengers leaving in ambulances.

He does spar in his school and he and his students do accept challenges and defeat challengers.

I've met one of his former students who was okay. I'm told the man really hates Mexicans however. As my friend said "The training was good, but I had to go selectively deaf in order to get it"

My sarcasm meter is malfunctioning, but, your not serious are you? Ralph Severe looks like heart attack waiting to happen, OMG, that gut is huge and the roll of fat jiggling under his chin(s), ugh. And based on that video his skillz looked less than impressive. Those punches after his non-spinning kick would not even phase a chunner.

MrBadGuy
1/30/2008 11:37am,
That second video literally had me in tears.

*Throw sand* arghghgh!

The screaming soundtrack alone is hilarious; the "hard core music" plus a giant fat guy and duff-look a like fighting is hilarious; combining all of these things is just unfair.

1bad65
1/30/2008 11:37am,
Antifa is correct. There are Youtube vids of his guys doing challenge matches. He does still teach the ninja crap, but his guys are taught MMA stuff as well.

leec123
1/30/2008 11:51am,
I want to see fat ninja climb a wall!

its not really a fat man, its a regular size ninjer who has perfected his secret ninjer disguise techniques. its just a fat suit!!

i think that club is definitely for me, i can hide from the wife-where do i sign up?

aaaargh
1/30/2008 12:00pm,
Antifa is correct. There are Youtube vids of his guys doing challenge matches. He does still teach the ninja crap, but his guys are taught MMA stuff as well.

Then let's see these videos.

bill_nye68
1/30/2008 12:14pm,
watch that belly sling around....ninjer move?

leec123
1/30/2008 12:27pm,
its easy to see why some of his techniques are effective- he is probably 60 pounds heavier than anyone else in the vid. i did find it amusing that he had to adjust his gut on the first vid so he could get his legs round to employ an arm bar