PDA

View Full Version : Good evening, I am cheking this out.

Shen Shou
1/27/2008 10:04pm,
I found this site to have quite a opinion in the martial arts. Most I read was very well cordinated thoughts so I am trying this out, plus I am very bored waiting to go on stage.....(tour drummer). I am a student of Okinawa Te and Kobudo, only a student for life....too many masters and not enough learning. I am aactually looking for other schools of okinawa martial art.or anyone one willing to train well ....for there are no other schools of okinawa te near....just alot of sensei's claiming to have "actual degrees" in martial arts.....I don't think the practiciners of old, during war needed a degree, .......that is not accerdited,........ and such makes them actual masters of a art they made up. Not to mention their calestenics are horrible (and so was my spelling of calestinics). Again I am here to learn....nothing more.........so good evening.....and it is an honor to see others searching for truth!!

OmegaBot
1/27/2008 10:05pm,
So Shen Shou, you decided to go ahead and register huh? Cool. Don't forget to review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83).

Omega Supreme
1/27/2008 10:28pm,
Native language?

Goju - Joe
1/27/2008 11:10pm,
he's from North Carloina ... I have been there....that's exactly how they talk....

Omega Supreme
1/27/2008 11:12pm,
he's from North Carloina ... I have been there....that's exactly how they talk....

They speak Canadian?

Goju - Joe
1/27/2008 11:12pm,
They speak Canadian?

Yes...

leec123
1/28/2008 10:10am,
Yes...

not very good canadian..unless its from the quebec region, but thats french and can therefore be ignored