PDA

View Full Version : They can't make me!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Lebell
1/22/2008 11:35am,
Hey guys,

I know how you think im a badass and that i'm the coolest thing that ever happened to Bullshido, but i just have to share this traumatic event with you guys, not because i don't have any friends in real life because i smell funny or something, but because i care for you guiz and i want you to have a good idea about how i am.

Last week we were done doing boxing, kickboxing etc. and the teacher said: 'nice job, and dont forget to shower!'

Then he noticed me, i was already getting dressed and he screamed at me!!!
He yelled: 'Hey Lebell, are you fcking special or something?! I said hit the showers!'

Me:'No thats allright, i live closeby i just shower at my place'

The nazi asshole: 'No you shower right here with the other boys!'

Me: But its probably cramped in there, its better if i just...

Him:'Its important that you shower with the other boys! its teambuilding!!!'

MŽ: But i really dont want to...

At this point i had to try not to cry,so far so good, but then he grabbed my wrist and tried to shove me under the showers and all the guiz were laughing at me!
I didnt know any aikido and yelled let me go i dont want to shower with the boys, you cant make me!!!
Then, two guys came out of the showers and started dragging me too..i dropped myself on my ass so i could dig my feet into the floorand started sobbing..okay, really crying, by this time like EVERYONE was laughing at me and i ran away.
I havent been back yet and im affraid to face those guys again, does anyone have some good advice for me?

p.s. I dont want to shower with other people because my shower is better, i dont have a small peniz or something so dont even go there, seriously

kismasher
1/22/2008 11:37am,
this is going to be your best thread yet.

Lebell
1/22/2008 11:43am,
its a serious problem.

The Question
1/22/2008 11:44am,
Do you get a hard on in the shower?

cyril
1/22/2008 11:46am,
You obviously haven't done a good job convincing them that you're a whiney little girl. If you had, you could have used the women's showers which are much more comfortable. I speak from experience, as I do TKD and know about acting ladylike.

Rivington
1/22/2008 11:47am,
I recommend reading the book ARE YOU THERE GOD? IT'S ME, MARGARET.

You'll be a woman soon, Lebell, and you'll need Judy Blume's sensible, middle-of-the-road advice when you start to spot and bleed.

M1K3
1/22/2008 11:48am,
Dude, you have accomplished something significant! You are the first poster in the history of the internetz to make Virus look funny in comparison! Keep up the good work.
:hello2:

Lebell
1/22/2008 11:51am,
goddamnit you guys, im in need of some good advice here.

I'm just more comfortable in my own shower, its like i also go to my own toilet for number 2.

But now all those guys think i have a small penis!!!

hpr
1/22/2008 11:56am,
Well, you do so get over it.

M1K3
1/22/2008 11:58am,
Lebell,

Have you considered Enzyte, the natural male enhancer? WWW.enzyete-male-encancement.com. Look in to it. It could improve your group showering experience.

DHNK
1/22/2008 12:01pm,
March in there with a hand raised like a Nazi , and if you really feel like it scream Sieg Heil. That will distract them enough so they won't stare at your 3 cm penis.

FickleFingerOfFate
1/22/2008 12:01pm,
goddamnit you guys, im in need of some good advice here.

A tall tree,

piano wire,

and a rickety stool.

...in the rain.

But now all those guys think i have a small penis!!!

We've known that since you started posting.

:laughing6

Lebell
1/22/2008 12:05pm,
you are all insensitive bastards, for the last time i dont have a small penis, its more that i dont like the showers not enough water, not hot enough asnd the floors are slippery.
how the hell is showering together teambuilding?!

M1K3
1/22/2008 12:10pm,
you are all insensitive bastards, for the last time i dont have a small penis, its more that i dont like the showers not enough water, not hot enough asnd the floors are slippery.
how the hell is showering together teambuilding?!

I gave you good advice with Enzyte. And to answer your question, you obviously haven't spent enough time in the shower with your team.:new_puppy

Lebell
1/22/2008 12:15pm,
omg...full contact people are gay...maybe i should g back to aikibujutsu or something, you dont need to shower there because you dont break a sweat.

markcos262
1/22/2008 12:21pm,
What you really need to do is next time they tell you to hit the shower take a novelty penis soap with you and then you'll find out what team building is all about.