PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Fight Quest

hoodedmonk
1/19/2008 12:49am,
Dam! tonights boxing episode of fight Quest was so good, I'm afraid to watch next weeks Silat episode. The "other fight show" whatever It's called, really left a bad taste in my mouth on Silat. This show has been a pleasant surprise in my opinion. It also kind of renewed an old love for boxing.

The Question
1/19/2008 12:52am,
Fight Quest is a great show?

Boxing is amazing?

The hosts have really terrible spanish?

hoodedmonk
1/19/2008 1:01am,
Fight Quest is a great show?

Boxing is amazing?

The hosts have really terrible spanish?True about the spanish! But It was sure nice to see boxing without all the showmanship and **** talking. there was some class acts on that show. I'm looking forward to watching that Olympian fight sometime.

Pugilist
1/19/2008 5:06pm,
I really enjoy this show...Not having cable, I haven't seen much of Human Weapon, but what I have seen was really disappointing. This show is really interesting...How do you get a job doing what these guys do??

Kistrael
1/19/2008 5:13pm,
I won't say it's an excellent show but I think it's better than 95% of everything on TV and a level above Human Weapon.

Jadonblade
1/19/2008 5:21pm,
Yeah im glad they included boxing, I almost wish I would of started watching this later so I wouldnt have to wait a week for every episode. The guy who doug sparred before the fight seemed alot better than the guy he actually ended up fighting.

Cuchulain
1/19/2008 5:23pm,
I loved this episode.

...apart from the hinting that boxing has something to do with Aztecs to make it sound a bit more exotic.

zander
1/19/2008 5:25pm,
anyone know of a place to watch these episodes on the internetz? Doesn't come on where I live and the google-fu is weak in me

Cuchulain
1/19/2008 5:28pm,
google 'fight quest torrent'

edit: if you have utorrent, that is.

Jadonblade
1/19/2008 5:59pm,
www.torrentz.com should keep you going for a while. Make sure it links to a reputable torrent site though. Mininova and piratebay.org both have fightquest eps as well.

partyboy
1/19/2008 8:31pm,
True about the spanish! But It was sure nice to see boxing without all the showmanship and **** talking. there was some class acts on that show. I'm looking forward to watching that Olympian fight sometime.

their translators sucked too...

muchos ganchos = more hooks

FQ's translation = more high punches

Taekwonsaul
1/19/2008 10:05pm,
haha yeah the guys had really bad spanish, but hey they got their point across. It was interesting to see how well they actually did against a boxer with just 5 days of training. Doug destroyed the guy he was fighting.

sempaiman
1/20/2008 11:12am,
haha yeah the guys had really bad spanish, but hey they got their point across. It was interesting to see how well they actually did against a boxer with just 5 days of training. Doug destroyed the guy he was fighting.

Thats because they gave him a tomato can...that guy he fought before was really good and he beat the crap out of Doug.

plakat
1/20/2008 4:46pm,
gd episode! much better then HW format after watching both....