PDA

View Full Version : Dryland Swimming

Pages : [1] 2

Ke?poFist
1/17/2008 10:39pm,
http://swimming.about.com/od/drylandexercise/Dryland_Workouts_for_Swimmers.htm

Swim Technique / Workouts> Dryland Exercise
Dryland Workouts for Swimmers
Ways to exercise out of the pool to help you improve your strength, stamina, or endurance for swimming.

Simple Strength Training for Swimmers
Weight training and dryland exercises can be used for many things, including injury prevention, rehabilitation, gain strength, build general or specific fitness, or to cross-train to improve abilities in other sports. Many training programs seem too complicated to follow. You may get discouraged, almost before you start. If this has happened to you, then perhaps you'll give this weight training program a try...

Ke?poFist
1/17/2008 10:45pm,
Ok whoever moved this thread seriously needs to get their humor checked!!!

Omega Supreme
1/17/2008 10:49pm,
Ok whoever moved this thread seriously needs to get their humor checked!!!

I did, I'm busting up laughing because I predicted you would say this. I love trolling you dude.

The Question
1/17/2008 10:53pm,
I did, I'm busting up laughing because I predicted you would say this. I love trolling you dude.

You trolled him by moving the thread?

Weak?

Ke?poFist
1/17/2008 10:56pm,

ugh! Dammit, you got me this time

Ke?poFist
1/17/2008 10:57pm,

Weak?

He moved it to the physical training sub-forum.....if you think about it, it's quite ironic given my reaction :P

Omega Supreme
1/17/2008 11:00pm,

Weak?

You're just jealous.

gameness
1/17/2008 11:13pm,
Call me a noob........

but I thought that posting links with no input whatsoever was a violation against the inner circle of Bullshido.net

be careful, you know what they say about Bruce Lee's death....

*goes to chat with other Bruce Lee nut riders on how Bruce Lee's death is shrouded in unbelievable folkloric-like bullshit....*

Omega Supreme
1/17/2008 11:15pm,
Call me a noob........

but I thought that posting links with no input whatsoever was a violation against the inner circle of Bullshido.net

be careful, you know what they say about Bruce Lee's death....

*goes to chat with other Bruce Lee nut riders on how Bruce Lee's death is shrouded in unbelievable folkloric-like bullshit....*

Yeah, stfu newb. (I'm talking to kempofist btw)

Ke?poFist
1/17/2008 11:43pm,
My lack of input and commentary was input and commentary in itself. Anyone who's not a stupid noob would have known that me not offering my opinion speaks volumes in itself!!!! So STFU!! (talking to Omega btw)

Omega Supreme
1/17/2008 11:45pm,
My lack of input and commentary was input and commentary in itself. Anyone who's not a stupid noob would have known that me not offering my opinion speaks volumes in itself!!!! So STFU!! (talking to Omega btw)

I agree, you should never offer your opinion. This will speak volumes in itself.:la:

Ke?poFist
1/17/2008 11:52pm,
I agree, you should never offer your opinion. This will speak volumes in itself.:la:

You'd want that wouldn't you!? Without my pearls of wisdom and genius as I grace this board, you'd look all the smarter! I'm onto your game! Next thing you know, there'd be idol worship with people talking about how knowledgeable and badass "Omega and Asia" are, instead of "KempoFist and Asia" like they do today. You're just jealous!!!

Omega Supreme
1/18/2008 7:51pm,
That statue actually says "Asia pissing on the peon Kempofist while Omega goes out for chicken"

Ke?poFist
1/18/2008 7:53pm,
That statue actually says "Asia pissing on the peon Kempofist while Omega goes out for chicken"

..... :angry2:

Kistrael
1/18/2008 9:57pm,
This thread is gold.

WhiteShark
1/18/2008 9:58pm,
I was actually harmed by dryland training for swimmers. It reduced my shoulder flexibility and slowed me down significantly.