PDA

View Full Version : Changing to JKD

transition97
1/02/2008 10:50pm,
Hey guys,

I don't post much in here. Coming into the Martial Arts world headfirst. Trying to find another interest besides cars ( I drive a 97' Supra) hehe...

I posted before in here and I was doing Carlson Gracie Jiu Jitsu. Great class, too pricey while in college though.

I officially started taking Jeet Kune Do classes today. Seems very interesting. Forearms all messed up from my partners kicks getting tired and missing the target.
Few months before Basic Training and off to AIT for military Intelligence (UAV pilot)
then up to Tally where I'll go to FSU and get in the TMMA club.

TKDBot
1/02/2008 10:51pm,
Welcome aboard, transition97! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.