PDA

View Full Version : Hi there ... I'm new and...

Shaepe
1/02/2008 6:26pm,
... at the moment probably noone of you actually cares if I'm here or not .... but anyway... I'm Shaepe and you will soon, if you haven't yet, notice that I lack knowledge in english vocabulary and grammar.
Oh yeah but most important ... I train the martial arts like probably most of you do. So at least there we have something in common.

I practice Aiki Jitsu, Jiu Jitsu and Yuishinkan Goju Ryu Karatedo ...

"If" you want to know more about me just ask, in the meantime I'll just go through the board, read some of your stuff and post some comments ... if there is something to ad or to ask.

So happy new year and read you soon ... :hello2:

KungFuBot
1/02/2008 6:27pm,
So Shaepe, you decided to go ahead and register huh? Cool. Don't forget to review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83).

E-Van
1/02/2008 7:03pm,
Greetings!

Kentucky Fried Chokin
1/02/2008 7:54pm,
I believe Goju Ryu is activley being discussed. You should add to that discussion.

Raphneck
1/03/2008 7:55am,
Hey there´s another guy from teh Germany around. Welcome!

Shaepe
1/03/2008 9:23am,
Yeah, nice ... I was somehow hoping, that i wouldn't be the only one but ...aktually it doesn't really matter where we from...

And where can I find the topic Goju ryu is discussed right now? ...I know, that I could use the search function ... and I actually did it but I didn't find it.