PDA

View Full Version : Hello from mercop

mercop
12/31/2007 11:58pm,
Just happened to go a few pages back in a vanity search for mercop and found that some folks here were talking about me. Some good, some bac, but that is OK since only one of them has trained with me.

Instead of going on and on which if you frequent the forums I do at times I will ask you to visit www.mercop.com (http://www.mercop.com). Videos were added last night.

I guess what seperates me from some other instructors is that my system blends open hand, stick, knife and pistol. Both offense and defense. My area of expertise is CQB within 7 yards.

I study at www.reddragonjujitsu.com (http://www.reddragonjujitsu.com) under Bish Sensei. That along with my other edged weapon and firearms certifications along with experience is how MCS was formed.

Another thing I offer more than most is that I know how to deal with the police after and incident and how to help you lawyer justify your use of force.

At any rate I look forward to hanging out here a bit. All I ask is that if you disagree with something I say please ask me about it and I will try to explain it.

AikidoBot
12/31/2007 11:59pm,
Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, mercop. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
1/01/2008 12:03am,
Did you mean to say "help your lawyer" or are you actually offering legal services? and is legal-fu a regular part of you dojo's training?

mercop
1/01/2008 1:13pm,
No, not legal services. All of my instructors are current or former LEO and have been investigated for or investigated all levels of force from physical to deadly. We talk about criminal and civil liability of what you do before, during and after an incident. Students seem to really appreciate this part of the courses.

For the most part I don't do MCS courses out of my home dojo. I guess it is my way of keeping my traditional training seperate from my combatives even though that is very hard at times. Once in a while I do a course at the dojo to benefit the kids Judo program of which my two oldest are apart of. Ronin Pimp plans on coming to one of these on the 19th. Thanks for the warm welcome.