PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to put gunfu!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Big Dozer
12/31/2007 4:44pm,
Hey folks. I am Dozer. I have been doing Juda since I was 12. I also did very well in high school wrestling. I have also been doing Shinai for the past 5 years. Recently I have picked up escrima. well you see you freaks around.

AikidoBot
12/31/2007 4:45pm,
Welcome aboard, Big Dozer! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

TKDBot
We knew you could do it! Big Dozer posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

TKDBot
Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, Big Dozer. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.

Tonuzaba
12/31/2007 8:33pm,
3 bots? WTF? AIn't that a bit too much for one Dozer?
So here you have a human welcome! Well, almost human, it's from a chunner... ;-)

Big Dozer
12/31/2007 9:21pm,
Well I am a big boy. I stand at 6'6 and 310(Yes I am one tubby bastard, but a carwreck roughed me up some years back.) Luckily through surgery and rehab I am back in the gym again. I want to get back down to my wrestling weight of 230. Oh and I was trained in wrestling by the same folks who trained Dan Barrera.(Just wanted to brag :D ) Oh Hey, I just moved to Sacramento and was looking for a new place to train. I would love to get back into Judo and after watching Human Weapon I would love to find a places in Sac for the following forms:

Savate
Pankration
Ka Magrav
Sambo

I would love to add one of those to my arsenal. I would post what I do for a living, but I doubt it would be well received on here.

RunningDog
12/31/2007 9:41pm,
I would love to add one of those to my arsenal. I would post what I do for a living, but I doubt it would be well received on here.
XMA choreographer? Wing chun grandmaster? um... lobbyist for Hillary? Anti-gun campaigner? I give up.

Jadonblade
12/31/2007 9:43pm,
Im sure your profession would be well recieved. In fact I cant imagine how it wouldnt. Unless its cancer spreader or tax auditer. I was quite interested in the perception obtained from the human weapon sambo episode, training was good but the fight was bad for a few reasons. But to me sambo still came off as a very good ma, independent of the guys perforamance.

Steve
12/31/2007 9:51pm,
Welcome to Bullshido.

Rock Ape
12/31/2007 9:59pm,
What's "juda" ?

Jewish MA ??

RunningDog
12/31/2007 10:03pm,
What's "juda" ?

Jewish MA ??

You're thinking of Jew-Jitsu. Everyone knows that. Retard.

Frank White
12/31/2007 10:05pm,
Folks that are reluctant to tell their profession are usually cops or strippers.

At 300+, I'd guess stripper.

Big Dozer
12/31/2007 10:09pm,
Dog I hope you die of hemroids for saying I supported Hillary!

and LMFAO at "Jew-Jitsu"

Well since I dont want to be called a hillary supporter or a stripper I will just say it. Anyone know what APW is?

Hands
1/01/2008 6:38am,
Folks that are reluctant to tell their profession are usually cops or strippers.

At 300+, I'd guess stripper.
That reminds me . . .
Did I ever tell you guys about how I saw the 300+ neighbor girl get the mail in a thong bikini?

So what is APW anyway?

Big Dozer
1/01/2008 6:42am,
All Pro Wrestling. I am training to become a prowrestler which is general frowned upon in the world of MMA, but next to a 300 plus pounder in a thong in public and being a hilary Clinton supporter, it doesnt seem all to bad.

Frank White
1/01/2008 6:44am,
How could you even tell she was even wearing a thong under all those flaps?

(American Pro Wrestler.)