***Winner Bocek Unanimous Decision...
-Roan Carneiro vs. Tony DeSouza
***Carneiro winner TKO 2nd Roun
-Dean Lister vs. Jordan Radev
***Winner Lister by Unanimous Decision
-Manny Gamburyan vs. Nate Mohr
***Gamburyan wins 1st round ankle lock
-James Irvin vs. Luis Cane
***James Irvin wins 1st round DQ (illegal knee)
-Melvin Guillard vs. Rich Clementi
***Winner Clement 1st round submission
-Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou vs. Lyoto Machida
***Winner Machida submission
-Eddie Sanchez vs. Soa Palelei
***Winner Sanchez 3rd round TKO
-Chuck Liddell vs. Wanderlei Silva

******Chuck wins Unanimous Decision!!!
-Georges St. Pierre vs. Matt Hughes

GSP by irony!!!!! armbar submission 3 rd round...

Phrost
12/29/2007 10:42pm,
Hot damn, I was rooting for Clemente.

Omega Supreme
12/29/2007 11:22pm,
I was rooting for Clemente too but I wanted a KO.

Omega Supreme
12/29/2007 11:59pm,
I fucking love being wrong!!!!! sometimes

Omega Supreme
12/30/2007 12:33am,
Thread open mother fuckers!! (god I"m drunk) I love being wrong with Chuck.

Rivington
12/30/2007 12:34am,
Matt Hughes did about as well as Queen Esther would have.

theword
12/30/2007 12:40am,
You know what the most amazing thing about the whole night was? Joe Goldberg called David Spade a 'mega-celebrity'. I don't think that's ever happened.

Phrost
12/30/2007 12:41am,
GSP is simply phenomenal.

feedback
12/30/2007 12:53am,
I haven't seen anybody get man-handled like that in a long time. Props to Hughes for admitting GSP was a better fighter, flat out.

Xramlark
12/30/2007 12:53am,
GSP never wrestled before competing in MMA? It didn't look like that to me. That was funny how he slammed Matt about 5 times. And that clean sweep.
That spinning punch by Chuck is what sealed the deal in his fight I think. It really rocked Wanderlei so I don't see why Chuck couldn't get the TKO.

Bad Apple
12/30/2007 12:59am,
Dude, did I just see Matt Hughes get titty fvcked on ppv? I hope they keep a "morning after pill" handy for Matt's sternum.

I didn't think they could top on the Wandi vs. Chuck fight but I laghed so hard I think I peed blood. Everyone @ buffalo wild wings was HOWLING.

Teh El Macho
12/30/2007 1:09am,
Seeing Hughes man-handled like that was deliciously satisfying. God does not like dicks.

GSP is just out of this world. Simply phenomenal. What a fucking bad ass fighter!!!! I was rooting for him, and I knew he would win, but man, he exceeded everything I was expecting. Simply amazing.

And color me surprised. I thought Wandy was going to win the fight. Props for going toe to toe with Chuck to the very end, but I was hoping he would win. Nothing against Chuck cuz I liked him, too. But I never expected he would win this fight.

Anyone who wants to ponder what Wanderlei could have done different/better?

Gezere
12/30/2007 1:12am,
Machida owning Sokudojou was awsome. I hate that Sokoudjou lost but it helps solidify why Machida is a badass. He owns a undefeated streak with some big names in it.

Chuck vs Silva was almost as I expected but I thought Silva would be a bit more aggressive.

I called Hughes getting subbed. (Actually I said it as a joke but it came true so I called it all along)

Lebeke1
12/30/2007 1:26am,
Machida owning Sokudojou was awsome. I hate that Sokoudjou lost but it helps solidify why Machida is a badass. He owns a undefeated streak with some big names in it.

Chuck vs Silva was almost as I expected but I thought Silva would be a bit more aggressive.

I called Hughes getting subbed. (Actually I said it as a joke but it came true so I called it all along)

Damn. That match ruined my entire week, I thought Silva was gonna take it down. What happened to Pride?

AeroChica
12/30/2007 1:28am,
That was the best night of fights I've seen in a long time! They were all great bouts, except for that Sanchez snoozer.

Did anyone see the Bocek fight? I saw from the stats that he won, but any details on the match?

T3hJudoChop
12/30/2007 1:28am,
GSP was on another level tonight.