PDA

View Full Version : greetings from israel

Pages : [1] 2 3

lousygarua
12/27/2007 12:02am,
Hello. I'm posting to get rid of the annoying DUDE! YOU NEVER POSTED! messages.

So I'm Amir from Israel. I studied at some lame kung fu shaolin school once :karated:, and a few months ago I started going to this MMA gym so everyone can beat my ass until I learn how to be a true martial arts fighter. For me, I think I can say that I've finally found a place with no BS.

Anyone knows of an Hagar Finer?

TKDBot
12/27/2007 12:03am,
In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, lousygarua, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

hoodedmonk
12/27/2007 12:31am,
Hey welcome to bullshido! Is mma. as popular in Israel as it is here in the US.

kick
12/27/2007 12:56am,
I would have thought there was Krav Maga (probably misspelt) gym on every corner, do you really need anything else.

Don't you have to join the army and learn it anyway.

Anyway welcome to Bullshido.

hoodedmonk
12/27/2007 1:03am,
Hello. I'm posting to get rid of the annoying DUDE! YOU NEVER POSTED! messages.

So I'm Amir from Israel. I studied at some lame kung fu shaolin school once :karated:, and a few months ago I started going to this MMA gym so everyone can beat my ass until I learn how to be a true martial arts fighter. For me, I think I can say that I've finally found a place with no BS.

Anyone knows of an Hagar Finer?What is youre take on Krav?

Judah Maccabee
12/27/2007 1:09am,
Boker Tov. Ani rotzeh l'shirutim. B'seder.

lousygarua
12/27/2007 2:06am,
Hey welcome to bullshido! Is mma. as popular in
Israel as it is heren the US.
no. they even showed some MMA fight on the news saying all kinds
of things like "WHAT IS THIS THING. IT IS SO VIOLENT. WHAT WILL BE
NEXT?!?! BLAH BLAH BLAH GIVE US RATING." And no one hears of boxing or
anything. It's all just soccer all day long over here :)

But a recent women boxing championship got some attention on the news because we
got a kickass Israeli she-fighter (the hagar i mentioned) doing all
kinds of stuff worldwide and kicking german asses. And more and more
people show up to our gym and all kinds of funny MMA sport events here
and there. So it's going to get popular sooner or later.

I would have thought there was Krav Maga (probably misspelt) gym on every corner, do you really need anything else.

Don't you have to join the army and learn it anyway.

Anyway welcome to Bullshido.
What is youre take on Krav?
Well... I don't really think Krav Maga is a martial art. It's more
related to self-defence as opposed to dancing like cranes or going to
the ring to kick asses and hug other men. I'm also interested in
self-defence so I might take a course in Krav Maga someday, but it's
not like MMA or whatever where you need to train for years to become
ultra amazoer.

There are no Krav Maga places every corner. And in army, every soldier
has to learn some stupid moves with the M-16. I wish I had done a more
'fightery' role instead of a boring IT thing back in the army so I
could tell you more, but nevermind.

hoodedmonk
12/27/2007 2:23am,
I have been told Krav. over in Israel is pretty extreme! I also know some US. soldiers who have a lot of respect for Israel millitary. I don't really know where I'm going with this, but again welcome to bullshido, It helps to have pretty thick skin around here.

lousygarua
12/27/2007 11:50am,
:psyduck: you guys sure got some funny icons.

I don't think Krav Maga is bulltshit. I actually think it's amazing. As I said, I gotta try it once :5opera:

I just don't think you can practise Krav Maga all of your life and go with it to do MMA or freefights that's all. You'll break a lot of 'rules' if you do :) probably kick some balls and stick your elbows in people's noses and take out your M16 and bash it at random people after breaking their arms.... I don't take it as a 'martial art'.

lousygarua
12/27/2007 11:53am,
It's more like 'Ani tzarix la sherutim to do some pipi' where x is like in russian text. I hate writing ch or h or cschs for those funny vowls.

Sam Browning
12/27/2007 12:37pm,
"Hagar Finer"

Link to pics?

lousygarua
12/27/2007 2:17pm,
here is a pic with some israeli pride
http://www.cma.co.il/cmaHagar/catpic/halmich-shmoulefeld.jpg
with a sad face coz it was after a lose in last european fight for championship or smt like that :)

took it from here, http://www.cma.co.il/cmaHagar/default.asp
they got hilarious pictures throughout the site :) but they're good people

gojuJKDdude
12/27/2007 4:25pm,

Haivrit Shelcha zeh rah meod!

Drunken Bear
12/27/2007 5:51pm,
So I'm Amir from Israel.

Shalom Amir,
I have a son who lives in Haifa.
There are a few Bullshido members in Israel.

lousygarua
12/28/2007 1:00am,
:grommit:
Shalom Amir, I have a son who lives in Haifa. There are a few Bullshido members in Israel.
Shalom Rav Drunken Bear,

Cool about your son but -what's with the Haifa thing? Are you Jewish or Israeli or something? Israel is a crazy place to live in lol. I love this country though so I'm not going anywhere anytime soon... (maybe to kansas for a few weeks :happy7:)

Besides, nobody likes Jews doing their money-stealing-skills in their country so it's good we Hebrews have a small spot on the map that we can steal money from ourselves (we actually do that, it's in our blood I guess) instead of others who don't like it.

I know I'm not the first Israeli bullshidoer. A good friend of mine who does thai-box now showed me bullshido a few years ago... I joined the forums last year... and now I start being active. Oh he's also a member btw, not sure bout his nick.

I'm happy I know this bullshido website/place/forum/whatever-you-call-it. It feels like a bit like a new home actually :toothy4::sign2:

Drunken Bear
12/28/2007 1:49am,
:grommit:
Shalom Rav Drunken Bear,

Cool about your son but -what's with the Haifa thing?

I'm Jewish, my ex-wife is an Israeli.